Chapter 3: A Invite and a New Toy

[1]A angered shriek slipped past the lips of their owner, her eyes narrowed.

'How dare they hack me!' Sombra thought to herself, the woman angry! Whoever sent the counter-attack, made sure they meant business, the counter had sent pain shooting throughout her spine and left arm. The Mexican had to re-clean and reboot her tech, killing the virus in the process. There the message popped up. A dark brow rose upon Sombra's tan face, a look of questioning replaced the scrawl. The small box had been filled with numbers of 0s and 1s, all flying upwards. This should be easy to crack, come on! This was Sombra! The world's best hacker! Even though a lot of people thought she was just one big group of people... But as long as they thought that, she could just get away with it. The purple-eyed woman just rolled her orbs with a smirk, it was REALLY easy to crack the code. Barely even needing to lift a finger, her eyes connected to the mini window, lettering in bulky indigo-purple.

'Why play a game of war when we can play face to face. You know where I am, you have the information. Why don't you come for a visit'

Sombra's eyes widen, not the message, no. But what followed after, the very symbol she uses, her trademark! The cute sugar skull danced on its sides, back and forth with happy carrot key eyes. The famous hacker felt anger start to build up, was this a tribute to her? Or someone trying to steal everything she has done and trying to act like her?! This was something they couldn't get away with!

----

Within the Overwatch base, the Omnic had been being worked on by a small group of techies, Winston wanted to look into this, but his hands were full with other things and so his reason to assigning good workers to this 'problem' it had been so called. This Orisa had been taken apart, the head connected with many wires leading up a computer. Most of the files were difficult to decipher due to being encrypted very well, but the Elites would've found it easy.

"Do you know when lunch?" One stopped in mid-type to just glance towards his friend,

"Dude... We did... Already." The dark haired male shook his head and went back to work once more, the person who was the partner was just a constant hungry human. A short female with large 'assets' scurried over, glancing to the floating two-way screen, reading and scribbling something down upon a clipboard. It has been hours afterward, what slowed the group down was the hungry-hungry man who so happen to be munching on a bag of Sour Cream & Vinegar potato chips, crumbs littering the table top. Annoyingly. From afar, Hana poked her head in, eyes narrowed as brown orbs scanned for the target.

"What am I looking for again?" Asked the Korean, Lucio too, looking around. "You sure it's here?" The male mumbled an 'Uh Yeah.'. A flash of blue appeared at the opposite side of the doorway, Tracer with a smile upon her lips.

"What are we doing?" Asked the British woman, she just saw the two peering into the lab and popped in, "Ooo! Is this a sneaking mission?" The wind wiped brunette laughed softly, it wasn't actually a real thing, just something to do or goof around the base. Sometimes the trio spoke this phrase repeatedly,

'Stay low, stay frosty.'

The group pretended to sneak around, acting as if the people working in the area couldn't see them. Luckily for them, the previous scientists have taken a break... Well more like one trying the kill the other as another trying to stop the fight.

"Here's the thing." Lucio brought his arms out as if presenting a prize, a brow quirked up upon D.Va's face.

"This is the Orisa not you were talking about? Doesn't even look like one." Tracer looked from the Brazilian male and back to the youngest member,

"That's what he said too! Maybe if the body was around, you could see the resemblance!" Lucio nodded his head in agreement as he crossed his arms with a smile of his own, D.Va approached the machinery. Leaning slightly to get a better look at the details,

"Hmm." With a poke here and there, the head just wobbled just a bit. With one final poke to the forehead, eyes lit up, as if it reactivated. The trios' eyes widen, the machine was fast. Within a blur, the face split apart and shot out two thin cords which had attached themselves to the long-haired brunette's forehead. Pain shot throughout her body, feeling as if something or someone were searching her mind. And finally, D.Va's body fell to the white flooring,

"Hana!?" Yelled the two, Lucio kneeled next to the Korean. His hand resting on her small shoulder as he tapped her cheek as if it were to awake her.

"I'll get Mercy!" Tracer quickly said and raced out of the room in a blazing blue light.

---

Within the dark, only your glowing lines were shown. You starred up at the largest screen, small ones mimicking the bigger. You watched as many things flew past, each one being cataloged into memory. You soon stopped it at the sight of a person's memory, a young girl in a robotic mech suit. Your glowing [EYE COLOR] eyes narrowed with a dark grin, something new. You proceed to watch the human female working on the contraption, soon you'll make a new line of robotics, a new toy just for you and in honor of your Master.

[1]-Indents don't show