CHAPTER I

THE MISSION

Bella POV
The house was noisy at early in the morning. The two teenagers-looks-like were fighting above an apple. The red one.
“Aria, give it to me.”
“No way in hell Arez. I'm the one that saw it.” The short girl said.
“But I'm the oldest. You need to give it to me.” The tall boy said.
“Hello…? We were never know who is the younger and the older there is no such a thing like that. Just because we were twins doesn't mean you are the oldest.” The girl said.
“But I'm taller than you.” The boy said.
“Oh gosh, stop you two. It's still early in the morning and you two already fighting over an apple.” The two teenagers-looks-like looked over their shoulder where the voice come in.
“Good morning.” They said in unison.
“Oh the twins, started again. Tsk...tsk...tsk…”  The other tall man said come to the door looked at the two.
“Why you need to fight, there is more of it. Just chose one.” The tall girl said and took the apple before bit it.
The twins just looked at each other and took another apple.
My name is Isabella. Simply as that. Well not really, my real name was Isabella Lucifer the first daughter of Lucifer, you know the Angels that revolted against the God and was sent down to earth. That's my father. The twins that woke me up were Aria and Arez. And the tall girl named Seraphina that loved to be call Serah, and the last was Xavier. As you see we all Fallen Angels. We have wings, it used to be white but since we were “Fallen Angels” it's turned to black. Thank god the gold and silver at the tip of our feathers did not change. It's not my fault if I still send thank to gods I used to it. Well, we all used to it. Mmh ..... the tip of our feathers show our rank. Since my father was the leader of Choir (before he revolt of course….. Hehehehe. Choir was the higher order in Heaven, if you didn't know), I have gold. Silver indicated that you were Archangels. They were maybe at the third rank but they were the respectable one since they were the Angels of War. The only ones that above them were Seraph and Cherub. The red and orange one.
The reason we were here because of the mission. You know, I have a brother that I did not know the name. I know I just forgot since, well he was not really my brother, he was my half brother, his mother was human. I'm lying if I say that I don't know bout it, I knew it, it just I never cared about it. So, this brother of mine kinda pissed off my father. Well, my fathers loves human, since they were his toy to make the Gods angry. And this brother of mine kinda killed them. I mean it's okay for my dad to kill them to piss off  the God but if others well, no way in hell. So, since this brother of mine, killed them my dad was angry and sent me. He actually sent my other brother, Azazel but according to him he has a very important job at a hand, so as a little sister it was my responsibility to do it. And my father was agree as long as the trouble maker was handled. But before kill that trouble maker I need to check another things; the “Vegetarian” Vampires. The one that just killed animal. So, here I am in Forks looking for the “Veggie” Vamps. I mean who the fuck that drinking animal blood?
“Yoo, Princess you thinking out loud, I can even hear it from here.” Xavier said.
“Don't you think it's funny for a vampire to drinking animal blood?” I asked.
“Don't you think it's funny for a Fallen Angels to just eat fruits and Vegetables?” Serah asked using my term of question.
See, even we are Fallen Angels we still need to eat and we eat human food. Do you think Angels and gods did not need food? You are wrong. In Heaven there is a tree that always bear fruits and we all eat from it. But after the big war, we tried to eat meat, some love it and some did not. Us, we like it but not much, we still prefer Fruits and Vegetables.
“Of course not. It was our food from the beginning. Why I did not know, why my mom asked us to checked on them?” I asked.
“I don't know too. Why don't you asked her?” Arez said.
“Just never questioning my mom. That's the rules.” I said while the other just nodded.
It was just then my big brother show up uninvited.
“Well, hello sister.” This time he showed up in human form. Suit and his very stylist silver hair.
“Still with human hair stylist I see.” I said with a hint of sarcasm.
“Love to see you too. Since I'm not going to be long, so just right to the point. Some of the Angels followed that lovely brothers of ours and dad wants you to finished them. It's not our angels though. It was the others.” He said.
“The banished one? Finally they chose side, eh. Now I have a reason to kill them.” I said.
“Oh… mom told me to remind you to check the Veggie Vamps. Bye Lil sist.” He said and then gone.
“So, we finally can killed them?” Aria said.
“I feel so excited.” Arez said.
“But I'm not excited for tomorrow.” Xavier said.
“Ugh…. Fucking School.” The four of us groaned while Serah just laughed and enjoying her fruits.

Here come another chapter. I think i'll add another one in a second,, wait yooooo....