Why Cliches Are Actually The Worst

Okay, this is besides the fact from the obvious, they are repetitive. This is going to be a rant about the how false they are and how they make it seem like there is a clear cut answer to everything, when there isn't. So let's get started.

Cliches romanticize the shit out of high school for no god damn reason. If a person's average lifespan last until the 80s, then why the fuck should the ages 13-18 be the best fucking years of your life. Does this make any sense? It puts a ridiculous amount of pressure on people to already have their first kiss, or lose their virginity or do a whole bunch of stupid shit that they very well may regret for the rest of their lives, besides the stress to do well in school and on ACTs and SATs so you can get into a good college to get a good job to barely make it by in America.

Anyways, cliches always are like, "oh, if I were in this situation, I would totally do x, y, and z," and then in real life when you're in the situation you're like like, "Holy fuck, I can't report my friend's father as physically abusive because she would deny it on the stand. Also in nothing came out of it, she would get beat even harder. And let's say her father was convicted, he's the main money maker for their family of five. A tree fell on their house four years ago during the last hurricane and they haven't got enough money to even completely fix that. What the fuck do I do?"

Or you say, "I would never cheat or help someone cheat on their girlfriend," but then you find out two weeks in to the relationship that you were the side chick. Obviously you stop seeing the dude and you don't know the girl that well, and you tell her anyways that her boyfriend is scum of the earth, but she just drags your name through the mud and then you're emotionally fucked up because you tried to do the right thing, but the entire school also thinks you're a whore and even the teachers are aware of the situation but do fucking nothing.

Or you say, "If my friend ever started throwing up from drinking too much alcohol, of course I'll call the cops." but then you're outside your friends house and it's 2 am and your friend just puked on your shoes and her parents are actually gonna kill her because they are super religious and you have to think of some way to sneak her back into the house.

Cliches are just fucking lies from people who have never had experience with the type of stuff that they are writing about. It's just copies of something they read once and they are like, "oh! This is what it feels like to be high!" Like no. Stop brainwashing this upcoming generation into thinking that it's going to be something like High School Musical.

High School Musical isn't real. It will never be real. The only way you get through life is to stop caring about what other people fucking think and be super nice to everyone and be forgiving. Life sucks, but by cliches pretending that life is so clear cut is making it freaking worse.

I would love to read a book about how someone copes with an abusive parent with out someone fucking romanticizing it.

CookieChomper out

~ peace

(I'll probably will later make a rant about Jacob saggytits and how he gets a ridiculous amount of money for going on stage and rapping the a b c's and making 11 year old girls ridiculously horny)

Also, listen to this dope song.