The Marriage

"Alfie... What can I say?"

"Well, You can say yes." Troye suggested.

Zoes P.O.V ~

So many thoughts at once. What am I going to say. I definitely want to say yes , but what if all goes wrong? What will happen to us if we argue? I don't know what to do. Tears are coming up and I don't know what to do. Please someone help. I think I am going to say yes. Alfie is after all the love of my life...  

"Yes, Alfie, Yes." Zoe says as she jumps into Alfies arms.

Tylers P.O.V~ 

Awhe. How cute. I wonder if they will let me be the first to announce The Zalfie Marriage. How cool would that be. It would be trending in seconds! Hmmm... I wonder when Troye and I will get married. Is it weird that I am already thinking about marrying Troye? We haven't even made Troyler official. I guess I will have to get Zoe or Alfie to talk to him to see how he feels.

Troyes P.O.V~

Zalfie is so going all the way! Hmm, I wonder if Tyler is thinking about marriage? Maybe I should get Zoe or Alfie to see what he thinks, Because if we brake up... It would be the end of the world. I would probably die without Tyler. I honestly think I am in love.

"Congrats you two! " Tyler says while hugging Zoe and Alfie .

"Yes, Yes, Congrats Guys! " Troye stated very happy for them.

Zoe was picked up by Alfie and walked her to a balloon festival next door. 

"Its so cool! Alfie, I am so happy you think I am the right one to marry."

"Well Zoe, I-I Lov-ve y-you..." Alfie threw out there hesitantly.

"Alfie, I love you too!" Zoe stated .

"Tyler I - I love y-you. " Troye said very nervously .

"I - I l-love you too! " Tyler said back in a heartbeat.

Alfies P.O.V ~

Zoe and I just said I love you, Tyler and Troye just said I love you to each other.... What a week of love! Hmm, I wonder how our fans will react to the engagement. I hope they will be happy. If not, I'm happy and Zoe is happy and that's all that matters.

*Day before Alfies Birthday *

"Zoe my love." Alfie shouted from the kitchen .

"Yes?" Zoe asked.

"Whose cake is this?" A grin became upon Alfies face.

"Tyler and Troyes." Zoe stated without thinking.

"Oh, Okay."

*Day of Alfies Birthday *

Alfie awoke to the sound of pops and laughter.

"SUPRISE!!!!!!" Zoe, Troye, and Tyler all shouted.

"Awhe, Thanks you guys!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FUCKER!" Tyler said winking at Alfie.

"Happy birthday man." Troye said while giving Alfie a *Bro Hug* .

"Happy birthday my magnificent Fiancé! I love you Babe!" Zoe shouted while kissing Alfie on the lips.

"Guess where we are going!" Troye said excitedly.

"Where?" Alfie said with his eyes squinted because of the sunlight hitting his eyes.

"Well, We are taking a 'Zalfie and Troyler ' Boat trip to the Bahamas!" Zoe said while showing Alfie  the broacher.

"Start packing!" Tyler yelled while holding an alcoholic beverage in his hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, Hi Guys! Im Zoe and I hope you guys like this Series so far. Honestly nothing really happens till the next part. Don't forget to comment and vote please. Also I have two other accounts , Please message me if you would like to read my other stuff. I love you all!