One Lucky Fella

Hey you guys, I know I've been M.I.A. But Im back, thank you to everryone who has voted and commented, and I assure you that I have read every singel comment.

One more thing before you go off and read, cyber bullying is a seriouse thing, If you or someone you know is threatend in any way, let someone know, I am always up to talk to anyone who needs help or just anyone who wants to talk about anything so dont hesitse on shooting me a messege!!

Read my other stories!!

*Alexandra's POV *

"Well that went well!"

I ran down the stairs and was about to beat the poop out of Chandler for locking me in the house, but my dad managed to know my intentions becasue he grabbed me and held me back while Chandler ran away.

Psh what a whimp.

"Dad, I cant believe you did that! What is wrong with you two?!"

My dad pauses but then walks away. I chase after him until were in the kitchen, Chandler eating food.

I stick my tongue out at Chandler and he gives me an open mouth smile, leaving me to see alll the half chewed food in his mouth.

Great.

My dad grabs a water from the fridge and sits on a stool next to the open mouth eater, both turn to look at me at the same time.

"Ok, im just going to ask. I'm not going to beat around the bush, did you and that guy have sex?"

I would have laughed if my dad wasn't so seriouse

"Of course not!" I scream, I'm appaled that my own dad would think that i'd put out on the first date! If anything i'd be the second one.....

What am I talking about? I would never do that.

"Of course we didn't have sex dad! Why would you say that?" I ask, while my cheeks turn beet red

Chandler huffs, "By the way you two were sucking each others faces off it looked like you guys were pretty familiar with bumbing uglies, if you know what I mean."

I could potentialy pass out from the horror/embarrasment that these two guys were putting me through.

Instead of answering, I huffed and stommped my way back upstairs, like any true teenage girl would do.

"Is that a yes?" I hear Chandler call out after me

I whip out my phone and hit my number 2 speed dial, seeing as that was the closest thing I could get to one since one was taken up by my voicemail, which I find completly useless to say the least!