Will my love for you ever be enough?!

"Would you like to come with us? Me and Logan would love to have some company of our own for once?"

"Ummmm, sure I guess"

I agreed to go because I wanted to learn more about Logan. His short curly hair with short curls then those deep brown eyes that just made my heart melt.

I couldn't believe this but I think I am in love at first sight.

I grab my sweatshirt and walk out oft dorm locking the door and following Niall and Logan.

Soon I hear them begin to whisper I couldn't quite tell what they were saying but I hoped it wasn't about me.

The entire way to morgyns boyfriends car I found my self staring at Logan. He was wearing tight beige pants and a white and black baseball T. I noticed that he had a lip ring an that he had tattoos that didn't make me like him any less.

In the car I began to wonder where we were going until Morgyn asked what movie we would like to see. The choices were: Endless Live, or Remember Me. all the boys flipped out and said

"Those movies are for girls"

"Exactly" Morgyn screamed back!

We ended up at the silver city movie theatre. Every one jumps out and walked to the entrance way, we walked up to a group of kids. Once we got close all I could smell was weed. The I realized as I looked at the group every single one of them were high and passing drugs around. Not soon after Niall, Morgyn, her boyfriend and LOGAN!! Grabbed a smoke and lit it up, my heart immediately sank. I stumbled into the theatre hallucinations and manor use rushing threw my head.

I wandered into the washroom and looked in to the mirror and suddenly the terrible memories rushed into my heart.

The memories of always knocking at the garage door wondering what he was doing. It always seemed like he was always in there, I was constantly trying to get his attention. One day was different one day I knocked and there was no reply, I decided to walk in, he was laying on the ground with a cigarette beside him. I called for my mom. The next thing I know is an ambulance is rushing towards my house and then the next thing I know is that I'm in the hospital and his heart beat stops and my mom drops to her knees.

I look down from the mirror then back up I stare at myself as the tears flood my eyes.

"It was his fault, stop crying, your better then this, don't do the drugs leave and never come back." My subconscious tells me. I decide to go back out there