Marshall likes sugar. Prince Gumball x Marshall Lee (Yaoi)

-Marshall's POV-

Man. All I have to do today is to just practice my bass. I'm so bored.

...I remember what Gumball said to me last night.

"Talk to you later I guess... Marshall."

When could we talk later? I can't wait anymore years than I have for the one I love most.

Its decided, I will call him.

I picked up the phone and dialed Prince Gumball's number.

"What do you want now Marsh?"

"Uhm.. I just wanted to say hi.."

What was THAT? Without thinking, my mouth mumbled something.

"Wanna come over to chat face to face?"

There was a pause on the other side of the phone.

"Uh. Sure!" He laughed quitely then hung up.

Oh shit.

Why did I just do that? I couldnt control myself if he really did come over! I'd best clean to make a good impression..

I picked up the socks from the floor and shoved them in the closet, vaccumed the carpet, and threw away everything on the kitchen table.

I slumped on the red couch, looking up at the ceiling, tired of cleaning.

DingDong~! The doorbell rang.

I floated over slowly and nervously to the door.

"Hi Marshall.. I brought some apples." Gumball stuttered.

"Come on in.." I closed the door behind him, trying not to face him.

"Youve really cleaned up the place dude."

"Yeah. Thanks."

Of course it looks in shape. I busted my ass to clean it for once.

Prince Gumball took a seat on my couch. His position was closed, he was looking down at his feet. What for? He's usually more talkative.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"N-n-o. Haha." He beamed at me.

I levitated to a spot next to him.

"Video games tonight?" I asked eagerly. It's the only thing I could think of almost.. Except for..

"Uh, sure. I'm not really good at games though." Gumball shruged.

"Aw. Something is bothering you. I can tell dude." I said.

"Marshall..."

He put his face in his hands.

"Marshall... I like you. Thats why I came over."

Whoah.. He felt the same way?

Without thinking, I wrapped my thin, cold arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"Theres no need to be upset about that......." I whispered.

I felt a wetness on the shoulder of my red plaid t-shirt. Gumball was crying!

I pet his hair slowly.

"Don't cry.." I whispered softly.

Gumball slowly and lightly pulled away from the hug.

"It's not that I'm sad. I'm actually really happy." He giggled.

Suddenly, he kissed my cheek and unbuttoned one button in my shirt. Blushing, I took his wrist.

"My job." I smirked and tackled him on my couch.

Gumball blushed bright red and covered his face with his arms. I lightly pulled at one of his arms and moved it. I kissed him softly, and licked his lips.

"Youre so cute Gumball... I can't control myself around you.." I said as I tugged at his shirt.

He gladly too his shirt off to reveal his perfect, skinny, candy molded body. Oh, how I love sugar.

 I unbuttoned his pants while kissing his tummy, down to his belly button, then pulling at his pink breifs with my teeth while play-growling.

Gumball giggled, "Me-yow~!" He removed his shoes and trowsers and plopped them on the floor.

I moved myself up to his neck and bit it playfully. Then I crept my mouth up to his candy ear.

"I love you." I whispered sharply. Gumball giggled excitedly.

"Please! Give it to me." He begged so innocently as he wrapped his arms around my neck and shoulders.

After hearing that, I removed my pants and shoes. I kissed him again with my tongue, deep in his mouth. Gumball was panting and gasping for air.

"Oh Marshall~♥" He laughed.

I tugged my underwear off as he delicately pulled his off as well.

Heh. Not as big as I'd thought. But so cute..

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"YES!" He yelped almost impaitently.

I sat up and pulled him onto me. He's so light like a feather.

Gumball wrapped his arms around me and slowly put himself on my cock.

It was so tight in there, but it felt so good.

Gumball raised his head and yelped, "Ah~! So b-big.."

I licked his sweet chest, up to his neck. Gumball only moaned louder.

He slid himself up and down.

Oh.. he's so good. Time to turn the tables.. c;

I lightly pinned him down and slowly thrusted in and out of his soft ass.. Oh I loved the way he moaned.

"M-M- Mar-s-shall! Oh! Mmm-"

I cut him off with another passionate kiss while I rubbed up and down his hips, thrusting gently.

"H-harder! Please! Augh!" Gumball cried.

I shoved my cock in harder this time, pulling in and out roughly. Its so humid in here..

"Marshall! Oohh! I love y-you!" He hugged me tightly as I continued to thrust, faster now.

Even I started moaning. This shit feels good. His anus was still wrapped tightly on my shaft.

"Marshall, I'm gonna c-c-- HAah!"

Gumball yelped and such sparkly sugary semen went all over the place.

I couldnt take it anymore. I came inside of Gumball.

We both moaned loudly in pleasure and I slowly pulled out, then licking Gumball's cock, tasting this delicious cum.

"Mmm.." This cum is really sweet..

Gumball panted heavily and quickly, and sat up in front of me, propping himself up against his elbows.

"Youre good Marsh." He said raising one eyebrow .

I kissed his ceek. "Thanks." I winked.

"Can we do this again tomoroww?~" Gumball pleaded as he wrapped his arms around me again.

"Sure." I agreed.

~END~