Chapter 10;My Sweet, Forever, Sunshine

I walked up to my room. Taking my time. I wasn't in a rush for anything. There was no where I had to be. I had lost both Leah and Harry. All I had left was Niall, but we have also been drifting apart.. I shuffled over to my computer and started it up. I missed Harry, I really, truly did, but sometimes, missing someone isn't enough. It just isn't. And that, that was the truth. I admit, I was over reacting the night of the break up, and I WAS going to try to get him back today. It's just, he was clearing through with me. Our breakup haden't effected him at all. I guess I never got to see the real him until today. Seeing him and Leah kissing. It hurt.

My computer turned on and reveled my back ground image, which was a photograph of me and Harry in front of the Padlock bridge. I felt my hollow heart. Was it even beating? Was there even a reason for it to?

I went to my search engine and surfed to youtube. I played turning page. I always thought of Harry when that was on. It just made me feel better.

*one new text message from - Harry Styles♥♥♥* appeared on my phone.

"I guess I should take the hearts off of his contact name.." I admitted to myself.

"I'm coming over to explain what happened. - Harry"

Was he joking? There was NO way I was ever talking to him again.

"No. - Brooke"

"Well that's awkward, because I'm already here. x - Harry"

There he goes again, being his cheeky self. I got up and looked out of my window, and there he was.

I sighed and slid open my window.

"Leave!" I demanded.

"I sort of expected you to say that... I'll just be on my way now.. at least come to your front door and read the letter I am about to give you."

"Fine."

I dashed down the steps and slit open my door. Harry stuck his hand in, handing me the letter. As soon as I grabbed it I shut the door and ran back up to my room.

I took the letter out of the envelope, and began reading.

"Baby girl, you just saw me kissing that girl, Leah, which was completely harmless. How did you know I was there? Anyways, It didn't mean anything at all. I met her when I went to Ikko with Lou and Rowan. We got to talking and she invited me over to talk about our break up. She was comforting me, and we just kissed. YOU broke up with ME so why would you care about what I did? I was so afraid that I was going to lose you, and here I am, without you. Now that I had you in my life I can't imagine it any different. I need you back. I will never do anything to hurt you again. You are the most precious thing I have in my life. Babe, I would kill myself for you. I would risk my own life to save yours. I would do anything for you, babe. You know that. Please take me back. Yours truly, Harry Styles."

What was his apology? I might seem like a bitch, but honestly. I can't take him back now. Its just too late...

                                                                   *    *    *

*two days since break up*

I walked outside and got the mail. 

"Another letter from Harry?" I mumbled.

"Me again. I guess you didn't like my last letter, or last 17 text messages, you know, considering you didn't answer any of them. So I'm going to try again. :) I miss you so much. Its day two without my sunshine. How long can a person last without their sunshine. My world is so dark. I'm done with that girl, Leah. Just so you know. Ugh. I need you back, babe."

I caught myself blushing. I should ease up on him.

I dialled Harry's number, which I had memorized, and sat and waited for an answer.

"Brooke!" Harry said. I could hear his smile.

"I miss you so much, Harry. I accept your apology. I need you." I finally announced.

"So we're back together? You're my girl again? Harry pleaded.

"Yes. Your girl is on her way over." I giggled.

"Finally! I've been waiting around for forever.." Harry joked.

(go to the side bar and play the song)

I was surprised to see Harry waiting on the porch when I arrived. I stepped out of the car and ran over to him, jumping up and into a welcoming hug.

"Remember me, stranger?" I playfully questioned.

"Nope, your face doesn't ring a bell." Harry joked while tickling me.

We fell into the grass, giggling. Everything was back to normal. Almost like nothing ever changed. Harry picked me up and carried me into his bedroom and set me on his bed. He treated me like I was a fragile porcelain doll.

"So, Mr. Styles, please do explain why you're wearing a long sleeve shirt on this beautiful summer day." I questioned, raising an eye brow.

"Oh," Harry looked as if he was trying to think up an excuse, "it didn't feel like a beautiful summer day until you arrived," Harry implied.

"Cute, but that's bullshit. What's wrong, baby?" I asked while sliding up his sleeve.

Harry's face scrunched up as the rough shirt rubbed against his healing cuts.

"I'm sorry," Harry cried.

"Don't you be sorry, hun. It's my fault. I let this hap-" Harry interrupted me.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be stronger for you." Harry apologized.

"No. Don't even say that." I lifted his arm and kissed his scars, "you poor baby, don't ever let this happen again,"

"I won't. Not with you back in my life." Harry kissed my forehead.

"Forever?" I asked, holding out my pinkie.

"Forever and a day." Harry finished, wrapping his pinkie around mine.

I leaned in for a hug, which turned into a kiss.

Harry held both of my hands and pulled a small black box out of his pocket.

"Brooklyn Elizabeth Jones, I love you."

Harry just told me he loved me. This was the first time we had ever said that. I took a picture in my mind.

"I promise to always be there for you, even when you don't want me to be. Please take this promise ring." He opened up the box as I reached in to take the ring. It was beautiful. "Its sort of a ring that you should have before we go even further into our relationship. I want you to take it because I know I want to be with you forever. Even forever sounds like an understatement of how long I am planning on being with you for."

I got all choked up.

"I love it, Harry. I love you." I kissed his lips, cherishing the moment.