You kidnapped me, and now I'm your mate HELL NO!!!!

• Dedicated to Chelsea Perkins and Alexius Pimenta

Prolouge

What would you say if you were walking around minding your own bussiness, when someone grabs you and puts you in a van and drives away taking you away from your family and friends. How would you feel if the kidnapper said that he is a werewolf and you are his mate.

That's what happened to me Iris redding, I know it's not the typical love story but I was never normal. This is the story of how I was kidnapped and and learned to love a werewolf, my mate.

Chapter 1

Iris POV

I walked out of the club into the cold crisp night. I shivered cursing myself for not having a jacket.

I thought I would get a ride home from my best friend, but sadly she rather shack up with some stranger than bring her best friend home. At that moment a big gust of wind came whipping my hair into my face making it harder to see where I was going.

I felt goosebumps rise on my bare legs. As I walked I thought about my nice warm bed waiting for me at home.

My thoughts were interrupted by footsteps behind me. I turned around to see a guy in all black with a hood hiding his face.

He must be going the same way I thought to my self. I kept on walking turning into a alley as a short cut.

That was my first mistake but I didn't know it yet. I kept walking and still heard the footsteps of the man behind me.

At this point I was feeling a little scared, so I increased my pace to a slow jog. The man increased his pace to match my own.

After I realized this I ran like a bat out of hell trying to get away. I continued running down the narrow alley and was stopped at a dead end. I turned around looking frantically around for the guy that was chaseing me. There was no one in sight. My breathing slowed and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I slowly started to make my wash out of the alley.

When I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders and a cloth being forced in front of my noise making my vision dizzy.  

"I'm sorry love I knew you would come with me easily. So I had to do it to make sure you were mine. I hope that someday you will be able to forgive me love."

Jace's POV

I was walking down the street walking towards club dawn the best club in town. When suddenly I smelt the most mouthwatering smell in my entire life.

My wolf screamed one word I had been waiting to hear for months. MATE,MUST CLAIM NOW GO TO HER!!!!

I smiled a big ass smile and ran to keep up with my mate. I saw a women at about 18, 19 years old dressed in a black dress that met above her knees.

The dress showed all her beautiful curves. Her long black curly hair cascaded down her back in waves making me want to run my hands through it.

She turned around and looked at me before quickly turning around and looking forward again. She must have heard my footsteps my little mate had good hearing hmmm no one should have been able to hear me.

I followed her into a ally where she suddenly bolted forward at a dead sprint. I chased after her with my wolf howling for me to claim her and me agreeing with him completely.

She stopped at a dead end and I hid behind a dumpster. I heard her take a shuddering breath out and start to walk the way she came in, as she past me I jumped out from behind the dumpster and put my hands on her shoulders.

She stiffened and I whipped a cloth with a sleeping drug into her face, her knees became weak and she fell into my arms. Sparks flew everywhere she touched.

" I'm sorry love I knew you weren't going to come with me easily so I had to do it. I hope you can forgive me someday my love."

Picture of Iris to the side

Comment, Vote it's my first story give me some feedback people

Love you all