camping

• Dedicated to brett federsion

I stretch as I get off the big travailing camper and and jump in the tall grass

hevyn

Ahhh it feels soo nice out here.

Yeah said a trail of boys following me to my cabin carrying my bags and theres I open the door to see 7beds I take the first bed I see and jump in it and think to myself 7 beds and 8 of us? The means someone has too share and I hear my brother yell Brett your sharing with hevyn. I scream and throw my hands. In the air why I wined because you're the smallest well he's got a point.

..............

*shower*

Why do I haft to share a bed with that annoying person?

I turn the water off and wrapped around me and since the boys were swimming in the lake I walk into the room and I took the towel off and I hear a cough

Who's there standing behind the bunk bed Brett must of not noticed that I was still here and walks out for behind the bed stay there I persisted! What did you say Brett walks from behind the bed I try to run but I slipped and fell on the floor on my back.

Oh shit Brett yelled

Hevyn screams louder

The door flung open and the boys came in

Hey Brett go look at harry he is on the ....... what the hell is going on in here Brett grabs the blanket close to him and throws it over hevyn and brings her into the bathroom.

What the hell were thinking of walking out of then room when hahahaha Brett gets cut of by hevyn laughing at Brett why are you laughing they saw you naked. so they already have many times. And why are you acting like a dad I'm fine with out you I don't need you hevyn gets interrupted by Brett but I need you. He kisses me and whispers in my ear PS: I love you.