Taken

HAYLEY'S POV.

I woke up early the next morning as did Luna and Alex got on my red and white colored dress and ran out as Will came around he saw us running and decided to chase us but he was really slow that or we got really fast. I jumped up and grabbed the blow horns I turned it on and out blasted a loud noise waking all the bots and the base. the bots transformed and stretched.

me- wakey wakey it's Christmas Santa came.

I only say that cause my sisters believe in him. I don't.

we ran out to the Christmas tree which has pictures of everyone more so Ro and sunny and sides. we sorted out the gifts and gave them to everyone after that we got our gifts. I felt two things sneaking up behind me.

me- don't even try it. go away wheelie you too brainz.

brains- awe man can't even sneak up on her.

my favorite gift I got was the calf and arm protectors the twins got me. I stood up and ran outside with my sisters. I stopped in front of us was.

~~~~~~ daddy ~~~~~~

Hayley- BARRICADE!!!!!!!!!

we all shot up and ran outside. no one touches my little girls.

~~~~~~ me ~~~~~~~~

all the bots came outside I was on the ground tied up by frenzie

Barricade- awe isn't that cute the old medic adopted the three little brats.

me- WHO YOU CALLING A BRAT YOU OVERSIZED TOASTER OVEN. IF I WAS UNTIED I WOULD SO WRENCH YOU RIGHT NOW.

I struggled in the ropes but it just bit into my skin

barricade- follow me and these girls die.

he pulled me and the other girls into the woods and at that we threw a wrench at him I pushed down Frenzie and we ran I was bleeding on my arm as the girls ran really fast we bolted as fast as possible.

      that night we fell asleep with daddy after jolt fixed me up I had a bruise on my left arm and stiches on my right arm.

the rest of the bots were asleep as were my sisters.

me- daddy.

he 'hmm'ed.

me- if we ever go missing don't forget I have a photographic memory I will always remember everybody.

daddy- I will never forget that.

he fell asleep soon after as did I until I felt my self get picked up. I screamed out but no one woke up.

me- WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM EPPS WILL FIGS ANYONE HELP!

no one came I passed out when the man put a cloth to my mouth.