Chapter 1:Kidnapped

18 yr old walking down the crowded hallways couldn't believe this was my last day at Rosewood High.That mean more options of boys and less homework i'm ready."Hey Jade ready for the party tonight... I know you are"my friend quickly introduced.
"What party and when did I agree to it"I said with lost and confused.Oh yah this is my best friend since Pre-K Ashley. Her job this summer is to find party even though I never told her to. "Uuuummm never but it will be fun and boys " "okay".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hurry up"Ashley shouted I ran in my room and put my stuff in a bag for the party and ran to the door "BYE mom and dad" I said but really trying not to get there attention."okay honey bye".I hoped in the car and got on IG and sat there to reach her house."Hey girl make shore you look hot tonight for or first party"she said with an exaggeration. Like I'm going to dress plain.Knock....knock "I thought you were home alone"I said worried why she was in her room bathroom listening to music."nobody"she replied. I slowly creep to the door and i opened it and and....it was nobody so the o step in the hall way and tried to cut on the light.It was broke I swear I felt a breath on the back on my neck then I turned and screamed."what is going on girl" she said with a undetermined tone .she cut on the light and it was just me standing there."are you okay"she said with a weird look."yah let's just get ready"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrive at the party and I yelled to her three shouts and a beer because she and I have this thang with who drink and drive."okay"she said while walking away.We separate and i when to find my boyfriend Jay he was playing beer trivia and he never loses."hey babe you looking hot "he said and I started to turn pink."hey jay we won't another round"these drunk boys said."alright bae see u in a minute.he Said ready to go.So I grabbed a beer than I headed to this group on people yelling jug Jug while I tried to see. It was Ashley and I got heated I walked away."I should leave her" I whisper than I seen my boyfriend take these girls into a room it pushed me to the edge so I left.
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
"Why can't she listen to me sometimes" I yelled.Then I lost control of the car then I crash."oowww" But then someone appeared and....

What she was wearing.. ☝