Chapter 1 first meeting

This is my first story i ever share to other so please go easy on me ;)

Chapter 1 first meeting

Michelle

I woke up because of my dump clock won't stop ringing. Gods, I'm not a morning person but I know if I'm not  awake soon my mom's gonna freak out on me and believe me when I say that it's not a nice scene when my mom freak out. Well, now I'm awake so why not take a nice shower. I still got 2 hour before school start. Oh! I'm sorry; you maybe wonder who I am, so here's a little info about me. My name is Michelle and I'm on my sweet sixteen. I have green eyes and long brown hair with a perfect face. I’m someone you can call hot as hell but I have a secret, I don’t want to stand out at school so when I’m at school I dress like a nerd. When I said a nerd I really mean a total nerd with glasses and messy hairstyle. I don’t want anyone to notice me.

The shower took about 30 minute so when I went out I saw my mom standing before me with an angry face. Grate another lecture right in the morning how sweet -_-.

“You my lady, do you know what time it is?” mom said and glare at me.

I was quiet and went to my closet to get my school uniform and start to change. When I finish putting on my uniform I turn to face my mom. My mom looks really young and beautiful; she’s on her middle 30. She was still standing there and glares at me.

 “Mom, It’s more than enough time for me to get to school so don’t worry” I said.

Mom still glare at me but then calm down and said “make sure you finish in 30 min cause I have to go early to work today.” Then she went down and leaves me alone.

I put on my fake glasses and fix my hair so it looks really mess up and then went down. Its pancakes for breakfast so I’m just,” thanks for the food” and start to dig in. what can I say, pancakes is my favorite. After breakfast mom drove me to school. It’s my first day here as a transfer student so I’m quite nervous.

The school is really big and seems modern. Mom hugs me and wishes me a nice day then drove away leaving me standing there alone. I take a deep breath then went in. inside the school ground there were a lots of kids my age. I went to the office and get my schedule. Just my luck -_- , my first class is history. Oh well I can always sleep if it get to boring. Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m not someone who ignores school. I just think that school is too easy for someone like me who got a photographic memory. I can remember everything I learnt once.

When I got to the classroom I saw that nearly everyone was there. I went in and took an empty place at the end of the classroom. I can sense that everyone was looking at me but ignore that. My place was close to the window so I was looking outside and dreamt away. Well that’s better than hearing everything the other in the class was talking about. I can tell that they were speaking about me. Oh believe me, it not good things.

I was about to sleep when the bell ring for the lesson to start and the teacher went in. The teacher looks direct at me and told me to stand before the class and introduce myself. Ok, I know for the fact that I won’t get alone with this teacher. I can feel how my face starts to look like a tomato.

“Hello, my name is Michelle Santago. I’m a transfer student, nice to meet you all” I heard myself say. How embarrassing. I heard some student giggle and some was laughing. The teacher thanks me and told me to get back to my place. I went back and sit down. Grate! Now I know that they gonna make fun of me. Oh well I don’t really care anyway. When the bell ring the end of the period I start to pack all my stuff and was about to go out when a guy stop me before the entrance.

“Hey there! You got some minute?” He was standing before me blocking the way and smirking. Gods! Can’t they just leave me alone?! “What do you want?” I said and glaring at him. “Oh I just want to ask some questions” the guy said. Gods how annoying! I was about to tell them fuck off when I heard a girls voice saying “oh shut up Eric! You just want to show off. Let her go before you really make a fool out of yourself” I turn around to see who just save me when I saw her. She has the most beautiful eyes I ever seen before. She was standing there and smiles at me and then told me to go. I didn’t know why but my body just did as she said. I couldn’t control my own body before I was out of her sight. What’s wrong with me, it’s like when I look at her blue eyes my body went completely limp. I have never felt like that before. But thinking about that isn’t going to help me right now so I put that out of my mind and start to go to my next lesson.

Jessica

School was boring as usually. Everyone around me just gossip and talk about shit that happen at school. Well I’m someone you can say is the most popular girl in the whole school. I’m not just beautiful but even the cheerleader captain. I can see how all the boys look at me when I’m around and all the girl wants to be me. But really, I just want a quiet school life.

It was 15 minute left for the classes to start but I can’t stand to listen to their talk anymore so I excuse myself and went to my first lesson which is history. I can’t say I like history much but you can sleep through the lesson without the teacher even notice. I went to my usual place to sit down and wait for the teacher to come. That’s when I notice her. I have never seen the girl before so she must be a new kid. She just went in and took the empty sit place across my place. The other kid notice her too and start to gossip about her. I mean, the girl totally looks like a geek. No offence but she does. But there is something about her that captive my interest. The girl totally ignores her surrounding and just stares dreamily outside the window. Her dreamily face looks so cute. Wait! Did I just think that? What’s wrong with me?!

The bell ring for class to start and the teacher went in. She calls the new girl up for introduction and I saw that the girls face start to look like a tomato. Again I thought she looks cute with her face all red. When she begin to talk I was really amaze by her voice. She have such a sweet voice that you never can’t forget. Well I know I will never forget that.

“Hello, my name is Michelle Santago. I’m a transfer student, nice to meet you all” she said and then went back to her place. Everyone was laughing at her because of her look so I suppose she will get into trouble later. I now for the fact That Eric is not gonna miss this opportunity to tease a new student, not when the student looks like a total geek. I was right, that’s the first thing Eric did when the bell ring the end of class. I saw when he starts to tease the new girl and for some reason I heard myself defend her. What’s got into me? When I saw the girl got out of the classroom I just want to run after her but got myself together.

“Why did you defend that nerd?” Eric asks. I didn’t know the answer myself so I just shrug and went to my locket to get my stuff for my second class which is math. All the way to the class I keep thinking about the girl and wonder if we’ll meet again. I’m still confused about all the feelings I get when I’m close to her. Again what’s wrong with me?

The classroom was empty so I just went in and get to my place. I was about to sleep when I heard someone get in and was walking to the end of the classroom. When I look up I saw Michelle sitting close to the window just like she did before and staring outside the window. Without thinking I got up and start to walk toward her.

“Hi, I believe I haven’t introduced myself before. My name is Jessica Amnell nice to meet you” I can’t believe myself that I said that. Now she must think I’m crazy. She looks at me for what seems like a really long time and then said hi. After that she just went back to her dream word. I wonder what she was thinking about. I a bit confuse about what to do. No one has ever ignored me before when I was trying to speak with them. I didn’t know what to do so I just stand there looking like an idiot. This have never happen to me before.  I didn’t have to be the one to talk first before so now I have no idea what to say.

“Why are you standing there staring at me?”

The voice brought me back to reality. The girl wasn’t looking outside the window anymore but directly at me. I feel my stomach fluttered. What! Wait! Fluttered? It sounds like I’m in love! No way! Jessica, calm down you have to calm down. There’s no reason to panic now, just answer the girl in the cool way you always do with the others. I told to myself. OMG, I can’t believe I just speak to myself! I have really gone insane now.

“Eh, are you ok? You seem really pale.” The girl said.

I broke out of my thought and looking at her. She seems concern about me. “Oh I’m fine” I heard myself say. Oh grate! Just kill me. Gods! How lame. Have I act so uncool like this before? Nope, never.

I was saving by the bell when it rings for class to start. I excuse myself and went back to my place. All the way back I can sense the girl still watching me. I couldn’t concentrate on the teacher cause my head only think about the girl. I really don’t know what’s happen to me but it went like that the whole day. I didn’t paid any attention to my surrounding so when school end I went direct to my car and was about to drive home when I saw her standing before the school entrance waiting for someone. I just sitting there in my car and stare at her. Oh gods! Am I a stalker now? No! And with that thought I drove home.