Movie

Harry's POV

I'm ready for my date with Ari. I'm wear black skinnies, shoes of course, and a white v-neck t-shirt with a black blazer over it. My curls are pushed back. Not to be conceited, but I look good.

"Harry."

"In the living room."

I heard the sound of heels coming downstairs. Ari looks beautiful.

"Ari, you look amazing."

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

"One question."

"Yeah?"

"Heels to the movies."

"It makes me look taller."

"It's okay, babe lets go."

I opened the door for us. I led her to my Ranger Rover and opened the door for her. She muttered a thank you. Good thing Ari didn't dress casual. She didn't dress fancy either. She was wearing a crop top with little hearts, blue skinnies, and the black heels. What she doesn't know is that I'm taking her somewhere else after the movie. Her hair is pinned back with curls at the bottom. She just manages to look adorable. Honestly, I don't think she needs makeup. You know girls, they love to look their best. We arrived at the theater.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Catching Fire."

(A/N: Pretend it's still in theaters. I know it's on DVD)

We walked to the glass thing where you ask for tickets.

"Two tickets for Catching Fire."

The dude gave me the tickets and I payed. Ari and I shared a medium popcorn.

After the movie--

"Harry, that was amazing."

"We didn't get to talk."

"Just being with you is amazing."

We are in the car. I'm taking her to a restaurant.

"Harry, where are we going?"

"You'll see."

I arrived at the restaurant and parked. Then opened Ariana's door and she said thank you.

"Table for two?"

"Right this way."

We sat down and were asked what we wanted to drink.

"Coke, please. Ari?"

"Sprite."

We looked at our menus.

"I'll think I'll have the pasta. Ari?"

"I'll have the steak."

Yes, she ordered the steak! You'll find out later why I'm happy about that.

"Ready to order?"

The waitress came with our drinks.

"Yes. I'll have the pasta. She'll have the steak. Thank you."

The waitress walked away. While we were waiting. Ari told me about her childhood, mom, brother Frankie, her career, what she likes, what she doesn't like, basically everything about her.

The waitress came back with our food.

"Here you, go."

"Thank you."

Ari looked at her steak and she read it.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Harry!"

"Ari, I fell for you since I saw you. Your amazing. I feel myself falling for you each day. So, will you?"

"Yes!"

I hugged and kissed her. The rest of the dinner was me telling her about myself. We finished. I paid the bill and were heading back to the flat.