Missing You

Chapter 1

Gumball sighed in frustration as he,yet again,couldn't sleep.He couldn't stop thinking.His thoughts refused to stop bouncing around his head and kept him awake until the early hours of the morning. He hated it.

After a few minutes of just laying there,he pulled himself up from his bed and went into his bathroom.He rubbed his eyes;glancing at himself in the mirror.There were dark circles under his eyes.His once bright blue eyes where now dark and dull.His skin had lost most of it's color and he looked very sick.

"Why do you do this to yourself,idiot?" He said to himself. He just turned off the light and went back into his room.He sat on the bed and glared at the floor.

Why? Because of him.He left and you can't get over him.

His mind was very cruel,but he knew it was right.Ever since he left,Gumball had nearly gone insane.

Why? Why did he have to leave? Why did he just disappear when I needed him the most? Gumball thought to himself.

Suddenly Gumball stood up from his bed,walked over to dresser not really knowing what he was supposed to be searching for.

As he was about to close it,he found a black journal.He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and picked it up.

He sat on the floor and flipped his it open.He gasped as he read the name that was messily scrawled across the page.

'Marshall Lee Abadeer'

Gumball flipped to next page and began to read.

Hey,Bubba.

If you are reading this,I want to say that I'm sorry.I know it's not much,but I mean it.I'm so sorry that I can't be there for you.

I had to leave.There wasn't much that I could do.I couldn't stay.

I want you to know that I love you and I hope you haven't lost hope in me.I can't promise anything right now,but I can't wait to see again.

I have a lot that I want to ask.

How are you?

"I'm fine,Marshall." Gumball answered.

I bet you've changed a lot.

"You've haven't got a clue." Gumball said to no one.

I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry I didn't tell you and I just disappeared out of the blue.

"Marshall,you've been gone for 3 years!"He shouted helplessly

If we meet again,I promise to explain as much a I can.

I'll see you soon,Bubba.

I love you,please don't forget that.

Love,Marshall

Gumball threw that journal across the room and watched as it fell onto the floor with a thud.

He buried his face into his hands and let the tears run down his face.He didn't know how much more of this he could take.

He stood up and began to pace his bedroom.His hands were shaking and he was scared.He's never been this angry before.

He didn't even know what he was angry at.

Was he angry at Marshall? Was he angry at him for leaving him alone when he needed him the most?

Or was he angry at himself for letting Marshall slip though his fingers?

Gumball didn't know anymore.He was just angry.Angry at the world.

After a few minutes of pure silence there was a rustle;like someone was dragging there feet on the floor.

Gumball stood up and walked over to his bed.He sat on the edge and looked around.

At first he didn't know what he was looking at,but then he noticed something on the floor,near his window.It was a teddy bear.

The exact teddy bear that Marshall gave him the day he disappeared. Someone had moved it and Gumball knew it.He never removed the bear from it's place on his bed.

He put it back down and walked over to the window.He pulled back the curtain,but as he expected,he was only greeted with the early morning sky.

So he had done it again? He had successfully stayed up for the 4th night in a row.

"What are you doing? Did you really expect someone to be there?"He said to himself.

He closed the curtains and laid back down on his bed.

Gumball jumped slightly when there was a knock at his door.

"Come in!"He called not bothering to get up.

"Good Morning,Master! It's time for you to get up!"The maid chirped cheerfully and Gumball sighed.

"Alright.I'll be down in a few."He sighed and began to get ready for the day.

It was going to be a long day....

-

HELLO! SORRY ABOUT THIS HORRID CHAPTER!

I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER!!

THANK YOU FRO READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!