I will help you.(Roman)

TW: self harm, refrence to suicidal thoughts, self hatered.

After I closed Anxietys door I went to my room to think... Well ok it was more of me scolding myself but that's not important. "God damn it. Why did you spill your water? Anxiety was doing so well! Then you had to go and mess it up." After a few more minutes of that I went to the kitchen to get a snack. I also got some chips for Anxiety as an extra apology. 'Cause I really did feel bad.

When I got to Anxietys door I was about to knock when I heard a voice. That wasn't Anxietys. Or Pattons. Or Logans and it sure as hell couldn't be mine. The voice was low and scratchy? Is that a thing? Anyways it was unsettling and what it was saying was even worse. "You're an idiot. What did you think would happen? You are such an idiot. You should die. Now take that knife and cut. Cut where ever you want. Just remember. You have to cut somewhere in which the others wouldn't see." This...thing. Was making Anxiety cut himself? What the hell? I decided to stay a little longer. So things didn't... escalate. The voice then hissed "You're so pathetic. Useless. But you know that don't you?" There was a pause what sounded like a slap and then the voice spat "I asked you a question. So answer it." I then heard Anxietys voice. It sounded so...Broken. Not the smug voice of the Anxiety I knew. "Yes. I do know sir." Anxiety whimpered. "Trully pathetic." The voice said. There was what sounded like a whooshing noise and the thing...Left I guess.

I knocked after a few more seconds I chirped trying to sound happy "Anxiety! I brought you some chips!" The black door then opened to reveal Anxiety. He took the chips and mumbled "thank you..." "Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked. What harm could it do? Anxiety nodded. "Sure. Just not freaking Moana again." I groaned but agreed none the less.

We ended up watching Bambi and...Damn. Anxiety got into it. When the hunter shot Bambi's mom I saw a few tears roll down Anxietys face. I had to hold back an aww as I hugged the other emotion. "Heyy. It's okay! Don't worry it's fine." I soothed. I felt Anxiety nod and look back at the movie. Not wanting to upset him I asked "Do you want to sit inbetween my legs?" Anxiety made a little uh huh and sat imbetween my legs. I kept my arms around him as I scooted back against the headboard of his bed. I started playing with his hair as the movie played on.

When the credits started rolling I looked at Anxiety and saw he was asleep. I sighed and put him under the duvet and kissed his forehead. I turned off the light and closed his door. When I got ready for bed and layed down I made a promise to myself to help Anxiety fight this...thing. And make him realize he is worth it.

"I will help you."

Gah! I'm so sorry that this chapted took so long! Don't kill meh pls. So just enjoy this.