10

5 months later
Mom- ohhhh, it's a boyyyy
"Yes" Is say witha a followed chuckle. I'm skyping with my parents.
Dad- when did he grow so big.
"He keeps kicking me"
Mom- we gotta go now, we'll visit you soon, OK?
"See you!" I hang up and take a bus to go home. I have shorter working hours but the payment is the same. I love this company.
I wonder how is Tae doing. I've seen they're billboard entery, I hope they win, I'm voting for them everyday. I hope he doesen't hate me. I'm going to they're concert tomorrow. I got backstage tickets so that I can see him better. I just hope he won't notice me.
Taehyung P.O.V
Why did she leave me. Why. I'm crying over and over. I just can't get over her. When she asked me about the baby I was so happy hoping I will have a little y/n running around the house. I imagined my whole life with her. If she loved me why did she leave me. Why?! I cry myself to sleep. I'm being miserable these months, Days, weeks
Next day
Jk- we start in 20min, Tae you Ok?
"Let's go make our ARMYs happy"
.
.
.
It was our last song. Not today. We were preforming and I thought of Y/n. I hope that fans didn't notice the tear I let out. We say goodbye to our ARMYs and go to backstage ARMYs. I look around and see a girl that looks just like y/n. Everything about her remindes me of her. We made eye contact and started at each other. I hold in my tears and still look at her. At onemoment I eaven thought it was her. She was pregnant. Wow, I've never seen a pregnant ARMY coming to our concert. Why does she look so much like her, I can't cry in front of ARMYs they'll know something is wrong. I can't help it. I cried and looked at her one last time. Why Y/n? I hope ARMYs think it's bcs we love them so much. I mean we do but, this time I'm crying over one special ARMY.
Your P.O.V
I hope he didn't recognise me. Why is he crying? No please don't cry! Don't
  .
.
  .
.
  .
Nika- how was it
"Amazing like always" I say & go to my room. I still love him. I miss him so much. So much.