Premam #3 ❤

VijayaRama

I open my eyes and quickly run to the mirror to see the reflection of myself. I take my sword and hold it tight. I smile and stand confidently.

"Ah ha! Raja Vijayarama ve valamudan valkha! ( Ah ha King Vijayarama phospherous life!)" yell someone barging into the room. I quickly throw my sword away and see Meenalakshmi is already kneeing on the floor. I giggle and go near her.

"Ippo yenthiri yen veeranggani! Ithuve yen utherve!( Now stand my vital force! This is my command!)" i say dramatically and she stand up straight and salutes me. My lips curve to a smile and she grins.

"You are late" i say and she bite her underlips. Her face expressions changes and i just fake as if i am looking at her seriously.

"Um umm yeah"she dragged and i act as if i give a death glare and walk to the bathroom. She is still curving a innocent smile. I step into the shower room and clean up myself. I take my shower and come out with a bathrob on me.

I see Meenalakshmi is sitting on my bed. She look away once i look at her eyes. I walk towards my wardrobe. I take the best King Wear designed specially for the coornations day. I turn around see Meenalakshmi already looking at me with a widened eye balls.

"Ehem ehem"i make a clearing throat sound and she didin't response to it. I hold my head finding a way to call her.

"Meenalakshmi!" i call her a little bit louder and she still didin't change her position. Not even blinking her eyes. I go near her and lower my body since she is sitting on the corner of my bed. I push her forehead with my index finger and her head moves backward. She shock and  quickly push me and stand up. She stand still while me giggling at her.

"Your thinking is going somewhere else Meenalakshmi. You should really get a good grab of yourself" i say and she correct her uniform and walk off with a blush. I can sense her scolding herself while closing the door. I giggle and start to change.

************************************

KarunaiMalar

I walk into the palace with the mother of mine Queen Marina. I have been given a special place for guests beside my mother. But my mother sit with her bestfriends and leave me alone there.  I got very bored since the King hasn't arrived yet. I walk near the Kingdom's door. I see really huge huge mans standing there still with swords.

"Anna(brother) can i see inside?" i ask him and he nod and open the door for me. I smile in a victory way and step in with full of happiness. I walk inside the palace and throughout the way i see a lot of hanging potraits of the future King, Queen Sandya and her dead husband King Ramayanam and another guy's  potrait too. I wonder who this guy is.

"Pee ka boo!" i turn and gasp as i see someone come out of nowhere and shocked me. I look at the potrait and the guy. It is the same! Oh My Lord!

"May i know your pretty name please" he ask with a cute pout and i am still in shock. I grab a hold on myself and look at him with a annoying look. I walk forward.

"I am Maghadeera! A boy who loves music and loves to eat a lot! So tell me about you Princess Malar, Karunai Malar!" he say and i gasp. How the heck he knows my name? I stop my moves and take the penknife in my hand and sway it to him. He cover himself behind a stool and i smirk.

"How do you know my name coward!" i ask sternly and he gulp and peek from behind the stool.

"I check the royal register book" he say showing me a book. It was on the warrior's  hand. I nod and shoved back my penknife at the corner of my waist. He smile looking at my movement.

"Perverted" i say and cover my hips with the shawl. He scrub his head lovey-doveyly and i just walk forward.

"How dare you say that to the King's brother?" he ask making a sad tone.

"Well do my face look like i care?" i smile while showing my sweet face at him and he tease me by faking a blush.

"The coornations will be in another one hour so why not i be your tour guide? You can even see our bedroom if you want to. Oh i mean..mine" i chuckled a bit at his cuteness. I nod and we walk off.

"Sorry for being harsh Prince Maghadeera" i say in a regretting way.

"Not a matter Princess, shall we?"he say gently shoving out his hand. I take his hand and we walk forward. I am so excited to see what is in the palace.

************************************
Devasena

I am today going to the ceremony as my true self. The Princess from Kuntala Kingdom. I come to the Mahishmathi Kingdom since today will be the day Prince Vijayarama turns into a King! I am pretty excited to see what this ceremony will be like. Many of the residents don't know about me since i have been sent to Vedhalapuram for study purposes. I am back after 15 years on people's custody. Now i am your Princess Devasena.

"Yaha betho ji (Princess, sit here)" pointed a armor and i walk with all my grace and take a sit. I am so excited to see the coornations today!

"VijayaRama!" say the priest and i see someone i see yesterday walking with a King wear. He looks very antoshining and handsome. He walk in a much more disciplined and confident way. I am adoring him.

The mother of the King crowning him and giving the sword to him. He pulls out the sword from it's holder and point it to the crowd by yelling "Jai Mahishmathi!". The crowd yell upon his name so many times and that curves a smile on his lips. Officially new King of Mahishmathi. He sure liked by everyone and by me.
************************************

Hello sweeties, hope all of you doing good. Hope you enjoy this chapter and comment your views sweerhearts💕

Question of the day💕

Reviews on KarunaiMalar and Maghadeera scene?

Loves the bonding of King Vijayarama and Meenalakshmi/Ashu?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

Chapter dedicated to my cute sisters  Lychees4Life 💕
XxDivyaShreyaxX 💕

Your crazy lover author,
am_i_awesome💘