age sixteen

I sat in my cold room, staring at my wall blankly.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm so sorry.

I repeated over and over in my head as I texted everyone in my contacts the same thing that ran through my brain.
I felt my vision blur and then finally everything around me went black as I heard a distant ringing.

I awoke being blinded by the white tiles that made up walls. I was confused at first but realized where I was. I tried to sit up but a hand stopped me. I looked to my side, hoping to see my parents but instead it was Hyungwon.
I felt my stomach sink,"G-go away..why are you here anyway?" I felt tears form in my eyes.
Hyungwon sighed,"Changkyun called everyone. He found you passed out and the doctors said you attempted to overdose on pills. Why?" Hyungwon asked while furrowing his eyebrows.
I bit my lip that was quivering,"Why do you care? The last person I wanted to see was you. Leave." I raised my voice which is something I don't do.
"Stop being so childish and talk to me,Minhyuk!" He yelled at me.
I pushed him away from my bed as I curled up, trying not to cry.
"Leave, he doesn't want you here ." I heard Changkyun's voice speak lowly.
I felt a presence approach my hospital bed, sitting beside me,"Minhyuk." I heard Changkyun's voice making me look towards the presence,"Are you alright? Do you feel sick or have a headache?" His caring tone made my heart hurt deeply.
"Changkyun...how did you kno-" I was cut off by him hugging me gently.
"I tried to call you because I knew something was wrong but you didn't answer so I drove to your house. Why did you do it?" He asked softly.
I sniffled, hugging him back tightly,"My mom and dad died in an accident the other day and I didn't want to tell anyone but I didn't know what to do..I relied on them no matter how much they didn't like me. Who was going to take care of me? I can barely take care of myself..I'm so fucking childish and selfish.." I started to cry into his shoulder. 
"Minhyuk. Me and Shownu will take care of you. We care for you a lot and don't want to lose you. You'll get through this, it's okay." He squeezed me by the waist,"Also...,"He brought his face up to mine, pressing his lips against mine gently,"You're sure as hell not childish."

-

holy shit this turned into a changkyun x minhyuk short story omfg im crying
well i hope you enjoyed.
if you want like one more chapter to see what happens after this just comment pfft