Little White Lies

Dust Academy: Book 1

Copyright 2012 ©

Chapter =1= *Little White Lies*

Dedictaed to: TheDevilWearsPrada(:

Its a bit short but I want to try to upload every three days or so(:

“Welcome, welcome, welcome my dear little ones!” A lady said loudly and cheerfully. She had long jet black hair falling loosely around her like a curtain, along with piercing blue eyes and deathly pale skin. I looked around uncomfortable, was only me who had an odd feeling about her? I spotted my ‘kidnappers’ standing in a straight line with some other guys.

“You were all brought here today to learn the double R’s; Rules and Resistant. My dear children, you don’t know about what you have inside you but in the following year or two it will come out and until that day comes you will be prepared.” She looked around, connecting eyes with people giving them each a smile. She looked perfect that’s for sure, the white dress she was wearing almost looked as white as her skin.

“It may seem so sudden to be here, but I want you all to feel welcomed.” She said opening her arms wide looking around. I finally notice what was happening. I was pushed in the crowd so suddenly and didn’t have time to process what was happening before she started talking. I was kidnapped to be put into a school. What the hell?? Who in their right mind does that?

“-Go on now! I just explain where everything is so you can get settled in!” She said excited, her blue eyes sparkling. Shit! Did I block her out? Wouldn’t be my first…

I looked around to see many people here excited, talking to what looked like there friends… was I the only one kidnapped? I feel so honored… not.

I followed some people not sure what to do or where to go. Crap! Sighing I started walking away from them and towards the school since I could see the dorms up head. Walking around like a dumb idiot sounds good to me, I wonder what they would do if I tried to escape…

I walked right into a wall, great I thought as I took a step back rubbing my forehead. I looked straight ahead about to glare a hole at the wall like a weirdo but then I notice I was looking at a chest.

“I’m sorry. I wasn’t looking to where I was going. Are you okay?” Someone said and grabbed my shoulders gently. Looking up and I was quickly lost into some brown eyes that held bright yellow specks in them.

“Yeah, I thought I ran into a wall.” I said lamely and bit my bottom lip when he chuckled. His blond hair was messy and long enough for someone to run their fingers though. He had pink full lips and pale skin making his eyes pop out.

“I’m sorry about that.” He said looking into my eyes. Look away! I told myself but I just couldn’t. “Are you new?” He asked me sounding rather curious.