Chapter 17

*Jess' POV*

My eyes widened and I started to run. The car was close behind me I was a little bit away from school. I had to stop for a moment to catch my breath.

The car stopped beside me and the window rolled down. I looked to see who was in the car and I calmed down to see it was only Harry.

He smiled at me and said, "Am I really that bad all I wanted to do is give you a ride to school."

"I thought you were a killer or something." I said out of breath.

"Hop in." he said with a smile. I walked over to the passenger side door and opened it and got in.

"You know I could've texted you asking you if you wanted a ride but I don't have your number." he said while giving me a cheeky smirk.

"Give me your phone" I sighed.  He smiled and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. I typed my number in and gave it back to him.

"Happy?" I asked him.

"Very." he said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. The ride was filled with random questions such as what's your favorite color and what's your favorite thing to do when you're bored.

We finally got to school and we both got out of the car. Everyone was staring at us I furrowed my eyebrows. Then I remembered that Harry was the bad boy.

It seemed weird because he acted like a bad boy when there were other people were around. But he was a completely different person when we were alone.

He bent down and whispered in my ear "whatever I say or do today remember that it's not real." I just nodded

I walked over to Brandy. "Hey." I said while adjusting my strap on my backpack.

"Hey" she replied. "So I see that you got Harry to talk to you." she said.

"Yeah, have you seen Rachel lately?" I asked.

"No I haven't" she replied.

"That's weird did she transfer to a different school?" I asked.

"She would've told me we've been friends since freshman year" she replied.

"Yeah but people change." I said.

"True." she said while looking down at her shoes.

"I think we should get to class." I said.

"Yeah c'mon." she replied while walking into school.