Chapter 2 Teen Wolf fanfic (boyxboy)

*Ethan*

"Leave me alone McCall" Damn why is it that he can let this go. He's like a flea that won't leave.

"Oh come on Ethan, tell me what your feeling" Scott said.

"What I feel is irritated right now because you keep bothering me."

"Well, I've never been so insulted" he said sarcastically.

"Nice to know, now go"

"Ethan I'm just trying to be a good friend here and help you out"

"Yea well I don't need your help"

"I bet you'd like to know what he said to me earlier about it"

"What did he say?"

"Why do you want to know? I'm no help remember." He said

"Spill McCall"

"Say that I'm a good friend and that I'm always useful"

"Seriously! Are you kidding me?" He was starting to really piss me off.

"If you want to know what Danny said you will say it" he said while smirking.

"*sigh* you are a good friend"

"And" Scott said dragging out the a.

"You are always a big help" I said with irritation

"And"

"What else is there to say?" I said puzzled

"I was just seeing if you were going to add something"

"Ass. Now spill it"

"Long story short he was upset by your disappearance, his ex came to his aid and they eventually rekindled things. The feelings he had for his ex had come back, and when things started getting good you returned. You guys got into a heated conversation and you told him to "do whatever the hell you want". Now he doesn't know what to do because he isn't sure what his feelings are."

"He brought that on himself by getting back with his ex." I said.

"Can you blame him honestly?"

"Yes, yes I can, all he had to was wait a while longer"

"And you could have answered his calls and texts"

I really didn't have a response to that. Scott was right and I knew it, but I won't admit that.

"Whatever. Like I told him earlier, he can do whatever he wants."

"Ethan you don't feel like that and you know it" Scott said.

"Oh please you don't know what I feel so don't try and tell me what I do and don't feel ok." Even if I didn't actually mean what I was saying it doesn't mean I need him telling me what I already know.

"Ethan you need to get over yourself"

"What the hell did you just say to me!?!?" The audacity of this asshole!

"You heard me, you need to stop acting like your a heart breaker when you're really the one heart broken"

"I'm not heart broken and you're just pissing me off more and more by the second, so before anything goes south I suggest you leave me alone."

"Are you threatening me?" He said with anger now in his voice. He got in my face and that set me off.

"McCall get out of my face" I'd be damned if I back down from him.

"Or what" he said challenging me.

"You're about to find out in a few seconds if you don't move" I said threatening him.

"Try me" he said eyeing me down.

You know what none of this would have happened if he wouldn't have followed me into detention and left me alone, but if it's a fight he wants it's a fight he'll get. My eyes turn yellow and my teeth and claws sharpen.

"Let's go McCall"

Before he can do anything I quickly launch myself at him, tackling him to the floor. I punch him a few times while he's down, but he quickly recovers and is now to his feet. He's quick. He grabbed me by the neck and has me against the wall. I can feel myself losing air, so I dig claws into his back. He let's out a scream filled with pain but doesn't let go of my neck. I had to take things a bit further and start tearing down on his back with my claws. He let's out more screams and eventually let's go. His blood is all over my hand. He is still trying to recover, so I then kick him in the stomach and then in the face. When I start to walk towards him for some more he turned and dug his claws into my abdomen. I started screaming in pain and agony. Before I could retaliate he started tearing down my abdomen. I responded with more screams. I could feel the blood rushing from my body. Scott then punched me right were he had got done tearing at and it hurt like all hell. I fell to the floor and could here him walking towards me. He stood over top of me, I couldn't move at this point, my body was in to much pain. He lifted up his claws in the air, ready to strike when we both heard someone yell.

"HEY!!"

Are heads turned the way we heard the voice. It was Derek.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!?!?"

We both just looked at him puzzled. Where did he come from? But at the same time that's how Derek usually is, just pops up out of nowhere. It's a good think he did because things might have gotten worse if he didn't show up.

"Get of him Scott" Derek said.

"Derek he came at me first" Scott said.

"Actually you started to threaten me and that's how it started, get the hell off of me" I said.

He moved from over top of me and I immediately got up and started walking.

"Ethan wait" I heard Derek say, but I really didn't care at this moment, all I know is that this day has been nothing but shit for me and I'm over this whole situation. Scott and Danny can both kiss my ass.

*OK SO IM REALLY SORRY. I didn't mean to take forever to upload, finals caught up with me so I had to study my ass off. I will really do my best to upload more frequently, once again I'm really really really really sorry guys. But tell me what you guys think of it so far. also if you see any grammatical errors please inform me. Thank you guys and have an awesome day!*

p.s I'm sorry if you didn't like the fight scene. I'll try to make it better next time =p. Please comment and vote!!! It's much appreciated.