Story of a Stalker chapter one

----- Okay i've decided to scrap the idea of "dealing with depression" as i've basically had no comments on it, not even bad ones :(. Uhmm, so hopefully this ones better, plus it's more on my creative side therefore it'll be easier for me to upload more chapters quicker.

FYI, i won't upload any more chapters/stories unless i get any comments.

Thanks, Jade ------

He watched closely as she stumbled into the small, narrowed driveway, struggling to stand straight. The small man chuckled silently as she seemed unable to unlock the front door with her key, laughing to herself. "By god, she is beautiful" he thought to himself, with that ever so cheeky grin still sitting on his rough face since the moment he arrived here.  

Hey, I'm Carmichael,weird name huh? My parents loved to name their kids weird names, take my younger brother for example, he was named Mijolou- a mix between Michael, John and Louis simply because they couldn't decide what name would suit him best. I'm the lucky one I think. So, basically I'm not the typical 38 year old if i'm honest, love my life, party all the time, finished university not long ago. My life is pretty awesome if I'm honest with you, well apart from that part^^^ I know, it sounds pretty, I dunno, nice, right? Well that's where you're wrong. This wasn't even the beginning, this wasn't anywhere near the start. So, perhaps if I told you from the start, you'll understand why this just isn't right.

21st August 2008

I smiled softly as I just lay there watching him sleeping. Sounds creepy, but he just looked so, I dunno, cute, when he was sleeping. Not that he didn't when he was awake. I mean don't get me wrong, he is absolutely gorgeous, I can promise you that much, he's perfect in every single way, I don't even know why he chose me in the first place. He had all those other girls to choose from, like that skret, Millie, URGHH!!! Even when he had got with me she had tried it on with him, I was actually surprised to find out that he had turned her down plenty of times before, and was so glad to just laugh in her face as he basically told her how much of a slut everyone thinks she is, embarrassing her in front of the whole college leavers party. It really made my day :) 

All this ranting and thinking about everything made me not notice that he had woken, sat up and pulled my body against his, resting his head on the top of my head, stroking my hair. I loved it when he did that, made me feel, safe, comforted, protected from everything. 

"Morning gorgeous, Sleep well" I asked gazing into sweet sky-blue eyes. He was amazing, perfect, mine...well for now he was... 

"Morning baby, yeah I always do when I'm with you, you were watching me sleeping again weren't you baby-doll?" he replied groggily, still struggling to keep his gorgeous blue eyes open as, to be fair, none of us really had any sleep last night. I don't get how he always knows when I've watched him sleep. It's weird that I do that, but come on, how would he know if he was asleep? He tightened his arms around my waist, bringing me even closer to him, I could feel the heat radiating off his oh-so-perfect body. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry baby. How did you know though, I thought you were asleep? What you want to do today?" I decided to wrap my warms around his chest, well one of them, whilst I traced the outline of his chest and six-pack with my hand on my free arm. Did I mention he was perfect? 

"I always know baby" he smiled sleepily, awhh!, his sleepy smile was one of his most amazing qualities, he even looked flawless after have hardly no sleep. I envied him for that as I quickly tried to stroke my long black hair back into a ponytail, trying to hide the fact that I was trying to wipe my face in case I had accidentally left my make-up on last night. " well, you're not at college, I've completed my university course, we're together, in this bed, what do you think? I just want lay here all day with you baby, whatever makes you happy makes me happy" 

Whenever he said something like that I made a face that was sorta like this ^-^. "Well, I don't know darling, I mean, I might go do some work, y'know, all the other guys won't like me not being there today, I mean, who's gonna be the one to have them look up their skirts all day baby?" I was obviously joking, it took him a couple of seconds to gather that much and started laughing. 

"You crack me up baby, you really do, you better run:)" I scrambled off the bed, giggling, practically ripping the bedsheets off with me. He jumped out of bed, now amazingly wide awake, and started chasing me, me still in giggling like mad running around the room trying to dodge him. Just as I went to go around the bed he pushed me onto the bed playfully and began to tickle my sides, which made me giggle absolutely hysterically.  

"Ahh baby, don't, hehee, you know I hate my laugh" That much was true, I really did hate my laugh but he consistently insisted that he thought it was the most cutest laugh in the world and because he thought this, he didn't even think to stop tickling me. Well I knew his weakness. I began to tickle his neck, well began trying to as I was in that much of a hysterical giggle fit I could hardly breathe.  

After literally hours of tickling, escaping, catching and tickling again, we both lay on the bed, my head laying on his brown, muscular chest, listening to the loud beat of his heart, which was pumping quite quickly seeing as we had basically just had a tickle war. He just smiled down at me sweetly as I started to draw the words " I Love You" on his chest. 

" I love you more baby" He always did this. Always let me finish writing it, but always insisted he loved me more. He couldn't possibly love me more than I loved him. That didn't matter any ways, all I knew was that we were going to be together forever.

The man in my life, that was Rydan, my long-term childhood sweetheart. I originally met him in nursery school and went all the way through primary school with him. We had both liked each other, but neither of us got the chance to say it when we parted to different high schools. That was until three years ago, when I joined this internet site called Facebook. I decided that my life was pretty boring and I needed a way to contact my friends when I didn't have credit on my phone. So a friend recommended Facebook to me. After a couple of weeks of having it, a familiar name popped up, Rydan Walker. OMG! I still felt the butterflies go through and around my stomach whenever I saw his name, so obviously I accepted and as soon as we both admitted that we had always liked each other, we got together, and we've been together ever since. He had made me the happiest girl alive, even after so long of being together, we still acted like we were still a newly-founded couple. It was pretty awesome ^-^ But this was all to be short-lived, when I found out his true nature, when his true colours started to show, when one of the most life-changing events happened to us.