Stolen from Stardom

As I walked to the limo from the backstage door of the concert building, screaming fans lined on both sides of the street yelling my name. Not exactly what I wanted after singing for three hours straight but I decided to at least go and say hi.

                I walked over to a few of the people, signed some autographs, and took some pictures… the usual stuff. After hearing way to many ‘We love you Trinity’s’ I made my way over to the waiting limo and out of the over-crowded street.

                Honestly, I think this famous stuff is getting way to out of hand. With all of the late nights, screaming fans, and sore throats I’m just getting way too stressed out and over worked. But there is no way out now so I guess I might as well embrace it.

                I laid my head down on the back of the seat as the limo started to drive me back to my mansion in West Hollywood. Luckily it was only a ten minute drive, so soon I would be fast asleep in my bed with nothing to worry about until tomorrow.

                Oh gosh, I just reminded myself about how hectic tomorrow would be. I let out a frustrated groan. Tomorrow I had to do an interview early in the morning, record five songs for my new album; then I have a concert at eight. I would be out of the house by six a.m. and wouldn’t be back until after eleven at night. I let out another groan.

Just then the limo pulled up to the gate in front of my house and the driver entered the pass code opening the gate. Once it pulled up to the front door of my house. I got out, thanked the driver and made my way up the steps unlocking the door once I made it to the top.

Not having enough energy to walk up another set of stairs to my room, I flopped out on the couch and turned on the TV. The news was on. Well I guess this will have to do.

“Tomorrow will be a beautiful day for all you beach goers! With temperatures at ninety-five degrees and a slight breeze, tomorrow will be a fantastic day!”

Not for me.

“And in other news, another reason why tomorrow will be a good day is because Trinity Michelle will be doing an interview right here in the news room!”

Yay for me…

“it’s very exciting! We will be talking about her new album and her views on the recent kidnappings.”

Wait… what?

“Which moves us onto our next topic for tonight… yet another celebrity has been kidnapped! Police are searching franticly for the five that have already been kidnapped and they advise that anyone who is famous for their singing stay behind locked doors at night.”

I turned off the TV… now was not a good time to dawn on the fact that I lived alone.

Then it hit me, I forgot to lock the front door when I came in.

As if on cue I heard a noise from the kitchen and turned around to see a tall man standing there with dirty blonde hair wearing all black clothes.

I knew that this was not going to turn out well for me.

Then he started to talk. “You know it’s quite flattering really… being on the news every morning and night. It’s too bad that you’re going to miss your interview but I have needs to.”

I could barley let out a whisper. “Who are you and what are you going to do to me?”

He took a step closer to me. “You can call me master. And you will soon see what I want.”

My heart was beating so hard that I could hear it. Then he made a move… he shoot his arm forward covering my nose and mouth with a cloth that I knew must have been drugged.

I tried to push his hand away from my face but he was to strong.

“You’ve made this so easy my little pop star. You should always remember to lock your doors at night.” He said with an evil smile on his face.

And that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

**************************************************************************************************************8

yaay another mystery/suspense :) vote, comment, and fan ;)