Chapter 4: caves, finding the blue dragon

Currently our little traveling group are well on their way to the location of the blue dragon warrior. Yum remembered a place where a village hid in order to avoid a war.

Unfortunately for Gija... they were riding on the back of a giant worm, particularly Ben in Predator form. Using Slamworm's power to dig under ground and burst above, "REMIND ME WHY WE CHOSE THIS CREATURE AGAIN!!!" Gija yelled.

Yeah he was still afraid of bugs, Mari on the other hand was cheering her lungs out, "THIS IS AMAZING!!!!" She yelled. Finally Ben had stopped at a large mountain shaped like temples and let everybody down, "this has to be it" Yun said.

They all entered, "Yun's right, I can feel the blue dragon warrior's presence here" Gija said. "Same" Mari added, Nia then flinched "everyone... we have company" she warned.

"What?" Hak inquired, "I can hear breathing, lots of breathing" Nia said, her ear then twitched. And she threw a shuriken at one curtain and cut it, after that the fabric fell down and revealed a person wearing a mask standing behind it. When the curtain fell more people began pulling aside the other curtains and walked out wearing masks.

"Who are these people" one of them asked, Ben was the first to speak up, "Listen we don't want any trouble" he said. "We're just looking for someone we believe to be here" he added, "bring us the blue dragon warrior" Gija demanded.

"Don't beat around the bush Gija" Yun said, "sorry about him" Mari added, "blue dragon what?" One of the villagers inquired. Ben used WildMutt's powers to sniff out anything else in the caves, he saw that most of the villagers were here.

And their were some deeper in the caves, but one of the other scents was different. It smelled similar to Gija, the shapeshifter then looked to Nia, Yun and Mari 'guys' he mentally said. They turned to him bewildered, 'I'm communicating with you using telepathy or mind reading. I picked up the scent of the blue dragon warrior' he said.

The one from before had said that the one they seek isn't here, then Yona made an excuse that they needed a place to rest for the night. They allowed them to stay, 'okay weve got access now what?' Mari asked telepathically.

'Only one thing to do, sniff our dragon out' he said, "this is where you'll be staying for the night" the village leader said. "Also I must warn you, these caves are an intricate maze. So I'd suggest you stay put" he said. "Princess I promise you the Bkue Dragon warrior is here" Gija said.

"I know Gija, I don't doubt your abilities" Yona assured, "and He's not wrong, Ben said he picked up the Blue dragon's scent" Yun said. Once there weren't any villagers. Ben got down on all fours and changed his arms, legs and head into WildMutt's, "okay let me see if I can pick up his scent" he said then started sniffing the ground and air.

Then he smirked, well, as much as he could with a monster face. "Got it" he growled and gestured them to fallow him.

They exited the room and started to move through the caves, "uh Big Brother, are you sure this is safe" Yun asked Ben still WildMutt mode and has Snare-Oh!'s bandages tied to each of them. "Just as long as no one sees us" Ben said to them, then sniffed the air "he's this way".

The group went deeper into the caves, Ben had been getting closer and closer to the scent. Unfortunately when they were near he would end up disappearing. "He is said to have powerful eyes, maybe e can see in the dark?" Ben guessed.