Chapter 10

I woke earlier and climed out of the bed leaving Ryan asleep.I went in to the bathroom and go my self dressed and left to go to Bobbies room were he welcomed me in. we sat together on his bed watching romantic films and everytime they kissed on the tv hed turn me round and welcome me to his heavenley soft lips .Untill at one point he put his hand in my curly wig and it got stuck so he ended up pulling it of seeing my bald head.

"Omg whats happened to your hair"

i was speechless.thn the words i was dreading came.

"im sorry i carn't date a bald girl."before asking me to leave handing me my wig.

i walked to my room in tears getting my key from my pocket just as Ryan opened it to leave.

"Oh no whats wrong?"

he asked just before he text Pete saying he could'nt make it.

he sat next to me on my bed where i tolt im everything.He stormed out and down to Bobbies room but go no answer so came back and sat comforting me when i turned out and said

"I knew it would never work no one wants a bald gir, no one loves me.And you no what Ryan i havent tolt you this because i didnt want to risk our frenchship and i know you dont have the same feelings for me but I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU RYA.."

I didnt get to finish what i was saying as he pulled me in close and kissed me I'v ALWAYS LOVED YOU MIYA he said before pulling me in for another kiss.

*a year later *

Me and Ryan are still togher and i have fought through my cancer and have been given the all clear, Ryans asked me to marry him and i'v said Yes we dicide we'd get married once weve graduated.

-Authours Note-

If you got this far thankyou for reading this i hoped you liked it and i'd apreachiate the comments.