The Kawaii Club

"Cosplay.

Anime.

Familiars.

Is the start of The Kawaii Club!"

The class laughed as I stood on the table in her Stance. "You have to get members first." "Yeah, Cosplay is fun,But a whole club, Yeah right!" everyone laughed "Hypocrites..." I said exiting the room of students. Suddenly, i bumped into someone. The girl hit the floor while i just stumbled back. It was the Idol student Higarashi Totori. She has long light blue hair which always hangs in side braids. Her eyes are brown at first but its honey up close. Her skin tone is a pale beautiful silky sight, she looks delicate and short too. She's smart, beautiful, Kind, and...

a Tamagatchi and a picture of Len and Rin Vocaloid fell out of her bag. "An Otaku!" I pointed to her bag. "Ahhhhh!!!" She scurried over and swished the objects back into her bag. People helped her up as she turned to look my way i gave her I'll Be waiting... look "Creepy..." she said.

After the school day we met at McDonald's. "Go on, Totori-Chan!" "Totori all ready?!"( i heard its a sign of friendship when someone uses the first name-author) Totori put her head down. I could barley see her face, for her blue bangs were blocking them. "When i was a kid. I got bullied a lot. I wasn't like the way i am today. So i mostly developed my life to anime. I watched millions of anime with different genre. That's when the seeds to being an Otaku were being planted. I barely left my room, and my parents worried for me. One day though, I watched an anime about an ugly girl becomes beautiful. That was the day i started buying makeup and products to become the way i was. I took lady classes and i studied. This was how i became this person. Higarashi Totori. I Don't know if I'll stop changing but, Anime will still remain inside of me." Totori was now staring outside of the window with a happy smile on her face. "But i can't join The Kawaii Club." "What, why not?!" i said playing with my black hair. "Because, being in an Otaku club. The bulling will happen again." Totori got up and started to walk away when i grabbed her shirt. "Totori-Chan, why do you care what people think of you." "What?" "You changed into this Idol girl, for who. You, Your family, those people who bullied you. Your just like a pretty little thing in a window. Waiting to be sold. You would do anything if that meant having friends." "Shut up. Let go. Your wrong." she said "Am i Totori-Chan? Didn't you say whatever happens anime will always remain inside you! Did you lie!" She stopped struggling and stared at me with doubtful eyes. "If you are able to call yourself an Otaku you must have the spirit of one. You can walk in school with a maid costume, you can flaunt around your anime collection of all the vocaloids and sailor moon, you can play your Tamagatchi after taking a test and praise yourself for how great you care for it! That's an Otaku plus," I let go of Totori and stared at her. "An Otaku doesn't care about what people think. As long as they have anime, Cosplay, Kawaii, Manga. Then they're okay. But you have no right to call yourself an Otaku, Totori- Chan." Totori stood there not saying a word. I picked up my stuff and bowed and said goodbye. Leaving her standing and staring.

Rule 1. Never call the incapable an Otaku.

"Yeah, that's right..."

****

The day was getting pretty normal everyone was sitting while the teacher took attendance. "Higarashi Totori!" No answer. "Oh no. Is Higarashi-San not here..." "Aw, we were going to have lunch together." The girls whined. Suddenly the door opened revealing Totori in an Bunny costume. Her long white tights revealed lots of her silky skin. The skirt was the short and big while a bunnies tale was on the side. She arranged her hair in a bun, yet a lock ran on her side. Her shirt was tight looking which revealed her cleavage. Giving the boys some fan service. Most of all two bunnie ears stood up from her head.

She walked to the middle of the class and made her bunnie pose. "I'm an Otaku an im proud, Pyo." everyone laughed and took pictures. Totori came to my desk. And held out her hand. "Did i make it in?" i smiled. "Yeah, welcome to the club."