Chapter 1

It was a typical day at the wammy's house. Like every other ordinary day. I did like the wammy's house though! I have many friends here! Except for this one guy named Mello...He was a real dick! Except my bestest friend Mortician had a HUGE crush on him. She was three years older then me. I don't think age really matters? I was in my room reading a book when I herd a knock on the door.

" Hello? May I come in please?" A voice asked politely.

" Sure!" I replied.

The door slowly opened make a screaching sound. I could finally make out who it was.

" What are you doing here Matt?" I asked.

" Well just wanted to say stay away from that albibo child!" He damanded.

" What albino child?" I asked.

" Near..I know you probally won't know him, he's pretty quiet..But i dob't want you hanging around him! OK!?" Matt explained.

" Ok but..." I got interupted by Matt slaming the door and walking away.

I wonder who Near was anyways? I might of seen him before? I opened the door and walked out. I ran down stairs and saw a boy dressed in white with white hair, grey eyes, and pale skin. Is this who Matt was talking about? I walked up to him.

" Hi! My name is Mai!" I smiled.

He looked up at me.

" What's yours cutie?" I asked sweetly and kept onsmiling.

" Oh..Umm..N-N-Near.." He stuttered while looking at the ground.

Yup! That was the guy Matt was talking about! He seemed nice and Matt is NOT my dad so I can dowhatever the hell I want!

" That's a cute name!" I added.

He looked up at me again and smiled but faintly.

" Oh how rude of me I should interduce myself! My name is Mai by the way!" I smiled.

" I like that name.." He added quietly.

" Oh..Well thank you!" I grinned.

Matt looked around the corner and looked at me.

" MAI YOU BAD GIRL! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING TO HIM? YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN DO YOU!?" He yelled.

" Matt...Shut up please..He's nice and I think I should choose who I want to be friend with..So if you would go away I would be happy.." I exlaimed.

Matt gave me dissapointed look and walked away.

" you would count me as you...Friend?" He asked with shock.

" Well of cpurse we can be friends!" I replied.

He smiled at me again but bigger.

He seemed like a nice boy and SO CUTE! I don't get why Matt  would want me to stay away from him?He seems like he needs a friend!