Julliet

More about the girls. Cina she is from Italy, and you read her name as china. Zara is from US and she is crazy! Totally! As i told we would spend fridays together our rooms where full of Taylor Swift's posters and we would be just besties. We were like the fantastic 3 but seriously we were not popular we would never get the attention of our crushes. I liked it that way, being a dreamy remined me of Jean. i always wodnered how would it be if we could move together?....I bet she would have every boy.... 

It was friday! My mom would drive us to my house, mY mom was so happy that i made friends :) Like every friday we would order pizza watch some movies dream about our crushes but Cina would never talk about boys... Maybe she is shy...Anyways I stopped playing sims and i just forgot about the laptop thing i just enjoyed school friends math... Everything was so perfect and just cool.It went like that for 3 years was so perfect we still had the same dreams crushes tastes in music and we were just besties! ;3 So it was high school Look was so hotttttt woooo and high just seemed like the movie mean girls, i mean we had popular girls like perfect hair skin and just everything even boys... Rebecca Costson had Look the love of my life....She was perfect pretty golden hair dark eyes..I would be the same brownie with blue eyes....For ever and marry a geek and DIEEEE..Other popular girls were Cindy Jennifer Coufe she had black hair brown eyes pillow lips...But she was dumb! Sorry but she is..She is even nicknamed Johohou meaning a whore she slepted with everyone possible..The 3rd one Jaugh Lee she is from Korea and she is smart attractive and a whore again..WHY?! She is very perfect. I thought until.....

 It was the math period and Mr. Marshmallow would open a door and let an incredibly beautiful girl enter..Curly golden hair blue eyes the plastics of our school are not even close to being pretty if she is next to them...Mr. marshmallow said ''9TH graders you will have a new friend her name is Julliet Sirvana'' Wow Julliet is totally a perfect name for her.'' Kate mind showing her the school until 12 and then bring her to the main office?" I felt speechles if me and her made friends and zara and Cina we would be FABULOUS! I quickly said sure! The bell rang Julliet cam close to me and said "Seems like, your name is Kate'' I said ''YES'' she did a little evil smile and said as she came neare ''I hope those girls are not your friends cause i don't want them in our company'' she said while quick looking at harmless Cina and Zara.I felt like wow shes a bitch.'' C'mon show me the school silly'' she said and pulled my hand. I respected Mr. Marshmallow with all my heart but she was mean very mean and a bitch.'' C'mon talk to me'' she said pulling me. ''Am kate i have my pretty small family and my friends that you just didn't accepted'' I said that i felt brave at first but then stupid.''Listen with them you can always wear the same with me we will be different'' She knocked some sense in to me 'cause she just told me that with them will be all the same... but i liked it like that.

I walked her into the office and handed her to Mr.Marshmallow and after that i gaved her my phone number just incase...I wanted to see how our friendship would be..After that I went to the bathroom and washed my face and though what am i doing?! I loved my friends but one par t of me was saying maybe you could be popular..Walking into the lunch room i saw cina and zara sitting and chatting.. I sat next to them they asked me if were we talking or what?! I said that she is just another popular girl..On lunch something what i never waited happend Look dropped his lunch try on me i fell down my favorite shirt was just KILLED! I dont know it just happend i was just walking to take a cup of water he was probably trying to cross the room somehow?!His friends brust in laughter my gurls also did....I fell down because of the hit...I just quickly stood up and said its okay and left him speechless behind and making my way to the bathroom i was too emberassed to be in dirty clothes like a pig..

I seriously could not call my mom or dad to bring me new cloth 'casue mom was working and dad was working also so cina did it for me yay! i HUGGED HER OVE R1 BILLION TIMES.. When i walked out of the bathroon  Look was there with his friends ]...''Hey am sorry..'' I said that it was okay and stuff.