Chapter 13

| Renae |

The bell had finally rung , time for lunch ! I gathered up my things and went to my locker , I put my bag away and slammed my locker shut .

" Renae ! " Kayla yelled as she ran over to me .

" Kayla ! " I yelled as she ran over to me .

" Aye ! " I laughed as she hugged me .

" So were all gonna go out to eat then bowling you wanna come ? " She asked as we began walking to the lunch room .

" Shit you know I'm down but I gotta invite my sister . " I said as I rolled my eyes .

" What the fuck bitch ! " I heard a girl yell . Me and Kayla looked at each other then ran into the lunch room , we ran over to the crowd and seen my sister covered in food and the other girl was laughing .

" What the hell is so fucking funny ! " My sister yelled as threw her drink on her . Next thing you know fist was flying and all , I got a hold of Serenity while some other girl had a hold of the other girl .

" Fuck with me again and see what happens ! " She yelled

" Like I'm so scared . " My sister laughed .

" You two office now ! " The principal yelled .

I let go of Serenity and she stormed off to the office . Me and Kayla walked outside to my car and went to Starbucks .

" Hello Welcome To Starbucks What Can I Get You ? " The worker asked .

" Um can I get 2 of your 'Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino ' . I smiled

" Sure will that be all ? " The worker asked .

" Yeah . " I said .

" Ok your total is $ 11.55 . " The worker said . I handed her the money then waited for out drinks , about five minutes later she came back with our drinks , I said thanks then headed back outside to the car .

" Here . " I said as I handed Kayla her drink .

" Thanks ! " She said . I began driving back to the school , I pulled up and we hopped out and headed into the lunch room .

" Hey babe . " I said as I sat next to Jacob and kissed his cheek .

" Hey . " He said as kissed my cheek .

" So whose all going out tonight ? " Nicole asked as she sat down with Roc .

" I can go out to eat but not to the Alley , my mom needs me for things . " Jacob said .

" Ok ! " Tiffany snapped as she talked into the phone . She rolled her eyes then hung up . " I gotta babysit after we leave from eating . " She said as she slammed down her phone .

" Ok . " Kayla said .

( Skips Some Time )

I looked at the time and hopped in the shower , washed my hair and then rinsed off . I blow dried my hair then applied my makeup . I put on some white skinny capris some brown sandals and a brown one shoulder shirt . I put a bump in my hair then put it all into a high ponytail . I grabbed my purse then went to see if Serenity was ready .

" Almost done . " She laughed as she curled her hair .

" Ok . " I laughed . I looked at her outfit and she had on some leggings with some sliver toms and a sparkly shirt that said " Love "   on it . She finished curling her hair then we headed out . Time to TURN UP !