perfects v. misfits

a/n the person that made that misspelled too** but it's funny af soo they're very forgiven bc, like my homegirl hannah montana said, everybody makes mistakes.

T A Y L O R 

Roe Shapeman was her name. I knew because everyone else did too the next day. Real smart, and rich, and overall perfect. Ugh, gag me.

I toyed with the chicken wings on my plate, suddenly not feeling hungry after watching Roe mannerly take a fork of lettuce to her mouth.

Ace hadn't called me, or texted, or come over yesterday or this morning. Other times he'd have already been forgiven and I'd be slapping him every time he stole a wing of mine.

But, this wasn't like other times.

I tried to pretend I didn't see Ace walk in a few minutes ago and sit beside Roe. What kind of name is that? It was like toe with an R, or rot with an E.

Damn, did I want her to rot. In hell. 

"Why hello there, Taylor." An annoyingly familiar voice interrupted my psychotic thoughts.

I glowered as Ames Reyes and his gang came up to my table, the one usually occupied by Ace and I. Ames' father was the leader of some rookie gang, which made him think he was so badass when he was actually an irritating shit. Normally, Ace would've gotten them to scram. My job was to glare at them meanwhile he told them off.

Seems like I'd be covering for him today.

I took one of my earphones out. "Fuck off." 

"Where's your bodyguard?" Ames wondered and plopped down right in front of me despite my order.

Subconsciously, my eyes wandered to Roe's table where Ace was flirting with her as her cronies watched in awe. Ace's eyes just so happened to connect with mine and my attention went back to the assholes surrounding me.

"You've been replaced." Ames pouted, a teasing glint in his turd brown eyes. "How sad."

"Fuck. Off." I snarled, my nails digging into my jeans.

"The little misfit is mad." He snickered and his friends copied him.

"Little?" I scoffed and leaned over the table. I grabbed his shirt with my fist and pulled him up, causing his eyes to widen in shock. Bringing him close to me threateningly, I tightened his shirt around his neck and spat, "If I'm little, your dick is minuscule." 

After a moment of me choking him, I pushed him down with force. He fell off his chair in a fit of coughs and I sat back with a crazed smile.

"Now, like I said before," I started, biting into a french fry. "Fuck off." 

The group was obedient and left, all of them muttering something along the lines of she's crazy. 

Please, tell me something I don't know.

Triumphant, I continued on, ignoring the looks I'd been receiving. When I went back to watching Ace and Roe, I saw that both of their eyes were on me. Ace was amused, suppressing a laugh. Roe was staring at me in horror, something that made me suppress a laugh. 

I brought my finger up and slid it across my neck, then pointed at her. This scared her further and she gasped, leaning into Ace's side in hopes of finding comfort. Ace thrived from the call for help, and happily wrapped an arm around her.

That's right, bitch, be afraid. Very afraid. 

__

"Nice show you put on in there."