Later.

*LATER*

As I made my way to the bedroom, I met Liam I was still confused about what he meant earlier so I have to ask.

Me;"Li what did you mean earlier on then huh?" winking at him.

A grin appeared on his face but he didn't say anything he just walked off, so I returned to going to the bedroom. I found Louis laying in MY bed. So I made my way over to him and jumped on him and I giggled at the face he pulled.

Louis;"aw, char why did you do that".

Me:" because Lou your in my bed and I'm bored so sing to me please" doing the best doggy eyes I can do thinking he would say no, he shocked me.

"yes, okay" he sighed

*louis singing over again*

Me;"that song is so cute I love it but not as much as little things".

Louis:"ask niallier to sing that to you he's the best at it with his guitar"

"okay I'll leave you alone then" I gave him a quick peck on his cheek to say Thankyou for him singing to me and with that I was out the room trying to find Niall.

*20 minutes later*

I finally found my irish boyfriend even if he didn't know it yet.

Me;" Niiaalllll".

Niall; " yes wifey" oh we'll I guess he does know then.

"sing to me please" again doing doggy eyes "anything for my princess" he said, which made me blush like a lunatic

*Niall took me to his room and got his guitar and started playing little things*

"wow your voice is beautiful" I said and I meant it.

"not as much as you" Niall said as quiet as a whisper that made me blush so much I don't think he was meant to say that out loud.

"aw Thankyou Niall that's so cute" I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek but he turned his head and my lips crashed on his, it felt magical and if it was like him with this then imagine what it would be like with zayn, the kiss turned into a make-out session and then we had to pull away quickly as someone opened the door, shit I thought it was zayn but then Curley hair came through the door and I was so glad it was Harry and not zayn.

After that I felt guilty as I liked Zayn so much and now I don't know if I like Niall the same way and I dot want to keep egging him on to just drop him and now I didn't know what to do so I feel asleep.

*skip sleep*

*next day*

So I woke up to Harry and Zayn by my sides I sat up to find a Louis laying hugging my legs and I bent over to see if there was anymore and found a sleeping Liam on the floor all of the 4 boys just in there boxers and I'm in someones top on its so baggy on me so I thought it was Liam's or something just when I sat back up straight Niall and gabi walk through the door great.

Niall:"wtf is this?"

Me:"it's not what it looks like". Niall:" what does it look like then" SHIT I mentally face palm myself.

"and who's top do you have on" Niall said and just before I could say anything zayn rolled over " it's mine" zayn said.

Harry:" she just couldn't get enough of us she was on all of us one after the other" he winked at me

Me:" no i was asleep".

Louis:" do you have a twin sister then cause Harry's telling the truth". FUCK FUCK FUCK are they being serious or what?

I sat up and bent over to see Louis talking And Harry and Zayn groaned.

Harry:" at least tell us you was going to bend over other wise we really will fuck you"

Zayn groaned in agreement so me being the tease I am I bent over further and even Louis started moaning.

Wow them boys get horny to easy I think to myself and before I could even think I got chucked to the floor by the three boys and landed on Liam's belly

he groaned "good morning to you to char, just don't make this a recurring thing with you on top of me" he winked, wow these boys are so dirty.

"sorry" I Said and started running my fingers over his abs urgh his abs are to die for and then I heard Niall sigh and walk out "wow touchy" I thought to myself and got off Liam to go to the bathroom to get changed.

"I didn't say to move" Liam winked at me i sat down harder on him and he let out another moan and I started giggling wow these boys bring out the worst in me.