Dust Academy: Book 1

Copyright 2012 ©

=Prologue=

Doing this story with: DarkVad3r(:

Skipping down the aisles, I tried my best to ignore the delicious scent and beating hearts that made my animalistic side want out. I feel alone, different whenever I’m around my family these past few days. Nothing can full me. Nothing can make me feel alive anymore. Something was wrong with me, I feel like the people around could help, they had something I wanted –needed so I can feel alive again.

“Anything you need miss?” An old guy working in the store said to me. I turned to face him, my eyes quickly going to his chest where there his heart was beating regularly, sending blood all throughout his veins. My eyes slowly went up to but only landed on the side of his neck.

“I’m looking for something to stop these feelings.” I said quickly looking away from his neck. What was wrong with me? Why did I have to say that?

“You need something to stop the pain? There are some pills that work great with the pain, follow me.” He said smiled at me before walking away, knowing I would follow him.

I ran my hands down  my face in annoyance, I want to be normal again, I want to him to be yelling at me to come back here because of something I did not taking advice from him. I’m Ashlee for god’s sake!

Something falling off the shelf and crashing into the floor only to be break into millions of tiny pieces was heard an aisle or two away. Curious I went to see what happened.

“Shit,” The lady mumbled when she cut her self when trying to clean the mess up. I gasped when it seemed like a powerful smell hit me hard, almost knocking me down. My body began to burn for something, my eyes narrowed on the blood running down her finger.

“Are you okay?” Someone said coming from up behind her and I found myself shocked when a low growl escaped my mouth and by the looks of it the lady didn’t hear me, only the guy. He had blonde hair reaching his eyes, a define jaw and pale skin which made him look hot. His blue eyes were looking straight into mine and I felt like he knew everything that was going on with me.

“I’m fine, thanks for asking.” She lady said smiling up at him. He looked at her and nodded smiling back.

“You shouldn’t be doing that, you can get hurt. Here I’ll clean it up.” He then said bending down at starting off where she left off. My body was still humming and burning wanting something from the lady, something that might take her life in return.

“Such a kind man you are.” She lady said laughing and getting up. My body was working on its own now and I took a step forward towards the lady but before I could take another I felt something poke me on the back but it never left my back.