Butterfly Touch.(On Hold)

Blue, green, yellow, orange, and purple. Un-able to be touched. Brittle,easy to break. Just like Sophia.

She lay in the arms of her daddy after 10 minutes of rolling the ball. Her energy isnt where it should be for a 5 year old. Her daddy strokes her hair and just smiles at his little girl. His princess. His world. His everything.

" Micheal, do you want me to carry her up stairs and lay her in her bed and let her nap? She can eat lunch when she wakes up." Her mother whispers.

" No dear i want to hold her a little bit longer. She looks so peaceful, so innocent. Come sit down, curl up beside us. We all can take a nap." Her dad whispers back.

Her mommy just smiles and curls up beside her best friend, her husband.

After a hour and a half of napping they sit at the table eating fruite and veggies with there sandwhiches.

" Mommy, can i have some milk?" The tiny voice from across the table calls.

" Sure baby, give mommy a second."

Her mommy gets up and starts to pour the milk as the phone rings.

" Micheal, can you get that?"

Her daddy gets up and walks into the living room to grab the phone.

" Hello?" He calls in to the phone.

His voices turns to a whisper. " I thought i was home untill July. What do you mean i have to leave in two days?"

" Yes sir, i understand. i will see you Sunday. Noon sharp. Good bye sir."

He falls to his knees, letting the phone fall to the ground. He lays his head in his lap. Finally he looks up to see his beautiful wife holding their little girl.

" No, please no. Not now." She says rushing over to her husbands side tears streaming from her eyes. Sophias tiny hands holding her sippy cup half full of milk.

"I leave for base Sunday afternoon..."