Just Another Story

Hi, my name is Elena Wild. I'm a Rogue. I ran away from my home in Southern Missouri. I was being abused physically and mentally and I broke after 10 years of it. I am 16 with auburn hair dyed blue/black with stormy blue eyes. I am in a trio of rogues that travel from state to state. We have been in several different states. Our little trio consists of 2 women and 1 man. There's Ross, my best friend Icy, and me. They are both from my pride.

Yes, pride. I was next in-line to the throne of Big Cats. I shifted into a tiger, a white tiger. My parents wee worried since I shifted when I was six so they took me to the Docs. The Doctor did some blood work and he found out that I was the daughter of a different man then the one my mom was with then. They also found out later on that I could shift into any cat but instead of looking like a normal colored cat it would be white. Icy is a white Ocelot named Icy, too, ironic right? And Ross is a mountain lion named Rust.

A very unique trio, don't you think? Icy is always complaining about being a cat because she's always loved wolves. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Icy is rather short compared to Ross and I, she's about 5'2 to our 5'5 and 6'0. But don't let her shortness fool you, she's a scrapper. Against me in my leopard form, which is about 3x's the size of Icy in ocelot form.

Ross is a red head with brown eyes. He's a real sweetheart and watches over Icy and I like little sisters. He teases us alot about our statuses in the pride since we were Princess and Beta-to-be. Ross was to be the Omega even though we are supposed to despise him, we couldn't. We were raised together, his mom was Icy and I's nursemaid. I remember how much it hurt her when he disappeared with us but we assured her that we would be safe and protect each other.

We're planning to move over seas but before we do I wanted to research my real father and see if there is a chance hat I have siblings. So we head to the library in neutral territory and get on the computer. I go to Ancestry.com an type in my fathers name and it comes up with 2 descendants. I see one with my name on it so I click on the other one it pops up with a picture of a red head. It says that she lives in Maryland, somewhere by the ocean.

'Must be pretty close.' I think to myself. So I find her address and write it on my hand. Then I search for 3 tickets to Maryland. Money was not really a problem because before all this happened I was able to withdrawal a few thousand dollars for "shopping" when I really could sense something was up. I was really smart. Icy did the same thing but later on and when we ran we combined it and split it evenly between the 3 of us. The tickets cost $207 one way plus food and luggage cost about $50 more so $257 total. So i shutdown the computer and searched for Ross and Icy.

*******************************

People who read this let me know if you like it by voting. Its going to be slow going on my update so just bare with me plz. There will be violence and bad language. Thank you.