(KYARA's POV)

Who was she ?..I thought to myself..She was nice but dreamy.Is she a teacher ?..She looks like one..but -

"Kyara !..what are you thinking right now ?..Im tired of being lonely" said my friend,Sera. I was shocked ," Could you just shut up for a moment ?.."
"Do you ever see me shut up ?" She said roughly while laughing..I throw her a fake laugh and sat in class..'Yeay...the first day of school must be great' I thought to myself.Dreaming again ?..Haha..I smiled ," yea..first teacher!" Just when the teacher turned back facing us, It was her

There is no doubt now..Her again ? the dreamy teacher ? Oh No ?! will she scold me later ? No Not Her ! Urgh !! all questions are in my mind. She finally looked at me. She stared and smile

Wait, Why is she looking at me ? did I do something wrong ? what could happen ? but..this is just the first day of school ?!...

Wait again..Why am I so damn nervous. I felt something.No ! ..She is looking at me again !!
"Hey ! ..why do you look pale ?" asked Sera. The teacher overheard Sera," ehem,..Who looks pale ?" I threw Sera a death glare .Among many teachers, why must her ?..She was teaching Science. Sera understood my glare. She quickly shakes her head ," Sorry Teacher."

Silent.

Blushing.

Argh Stop it..Why do you must look ,at me ? Hmm..Hate you ! ...erm..I mean curse the day ! ..wait no. meh, whatever.I was praying for this to end,..No more glares and looks . No more staring, Mrs Science Teacher.

She looked again.

"Amylia.." Just a sudden word from her. everybody was looking around for if any students were named Amylia. she continues," I am Mrs Amylia. Your science Teacher.Today, I will take one more hour because your Sports teacher will not be coming in...Sorry. In this way,..One hour for meet and greet session"

No .Shit..ops sorry.=( Not a meet and greet whatever session..Hmm.I wanna cry . No ! I crashed into this dreamy teacher and another life destroyer ? ..NOOOOO!!

"What actually happened to you?" Asked Sera quietly.I Facepalm myself ," Please..just shut up...keep quiet.Wait..I will talk to you later" She stares for a moment and nods. Everybody in the class is doing Science Exercise. Except for some smart students who finished it earlier. Yeay. it includes me with the wrong answer. Haha.I smiled to myself. I stopped smiling. 'did she see that?' I thought to myself.Not Again.Why am I worried about it. ?..Damn.She was still looking. I wish I could walk in front and say ," What is your eye problem?" But no,..I respect teachers . Very Much. That is just how I acted if I am feeling very nervous.