Chapter 9

Starlight's POV

Alright girls! Somepony from the -uh...Wonder...something, whatever you call 'em, just dropped by,

And he asked me if we could help him do something special for Rainbow!

So he gave me all the simple instructions to follow! And as simple as make Rainbow happy! Got it?

(Apparently i was just practicing my speech to fake pony toys...

I know..its brilliant! The fake toys, not my speech)

What do i say to them?! Maybe i'll talk to them one by one...or use magic to...! Oh wait...right i shouldnt use magic to do stuff!

I'm doomed!

Little did i know...Twilight was at my door and heard it all.

"Dont worry Starlight." Twilight said. "We can help!" she said, in honor to help.

Soarin's POV

"Where are we going?" Rainbow asked, "Its too foggy for anypony, except maybe you, to see! I cant see! Without any sight of anything i cant fly any- ah!"

I grabbed her by hoof before she lost control of flight, and i carried her as we continued.

"I got you!" I told her. I'm glad shes relieved.

"Thanks..." she said, as she catched her breath.

Sooner than later, we made it to a magical floating palace out of the fog! We got there immediately.

"Okay. Rainbow," i said, "This place is going to need someponies to be in dress or you know casual. So we gotta get you dressed!"

"But how? We've got nothing. And neither of us have magic to make a magical dress." she said.

Luckily, we saw a dress store below the clouds of the palace! So we quickly flew down to get Rainbow a dress.

5 minutes later...

Rainbow's got her new dress. And it perfectly matches  her style.

"Soarin, how does it look?" she asked.

Somehow im stunned by how beautiful she looks with it.

"By the way i found a store nearby with deliciously baked pie. And i thought maybe you'd like it."

"You look...awesomely beautiful. And more than that pie, I like how you look more Rainbow Dash." I told her.

For some reason she looked touched. And i can't believe...she even blushed. Which kinda made me blush.

Man! These feels...and we dropped into this kind of moment.

Is this a dream?! Because somehow we suddenly got closer.

"Um, may I?" I asked to offer to hold her hoof as we fly back to the palace.

"You may." She agreed.

So we flew back to the palace for Rainbow to get that special surprise i made for her.