Chapter One- XXX

Before starting this chapter, I would like to thank Leslie (http://wattpad.com/user/ScarletHearts) for the wonderful book cover. Thanks a lot. It's PURRfect.

Sorry peeps for all the long wait. I'm going to start and never end. Thank ya all for waiting.

Sit back there, relax, and read. 

And enjoy the story of a tsecret agent (which looks like a cinnamon nyan cat) who tries her best everyday to survive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

XXX.

The rarest and most extraordinary breed of cats, as scientists called it. Due to lack of experiments, studies and more research, they named it as "XXX", meaning, "unidentified." It became a huge question mark to them as they try to gather data and information from the unknown specie of felines.

This breed, according to studies, is very intelligent and wonderful. It might likely be compared to humans. But its lifespan is up to ten to fifteen years, depending on its health. If it is weak, it might die below ten years old. The resistance of its cells and body is high, almost capable of being compared to humans. It can live without water or food for weeks or almost months.

Being a rare breed, a few sightings were held in specific places. Some in luxurous cities and few in dumpsites. You may know if your cat has this breed by looking at its eye. If it holds a rainbow-like color by a touch of sunlight, then it has the XXX blood running through its veins. It may sometimes occur that XXX cats have birthmarks. Their birthmarks may place under the bum or somewhere in the face or skin. 

An XXX cat's jump is twice higher than an ostrich's. Its capable of hearing is better than any breed either dog or cat. Its eye sight is as sharp as an eagle's ability to see a small, white mouse down while flying above the air. Sometimes, its moans are like screams of a five-year-old girl. But it may gently meow. 

These cats do not attempt to hurt humans or other living things unless they do something that their insticts say that may harm them. To make it short: they are harmless little furballs. 

You can learn more about these cats through Cinnamon's journey in the daily, about what she does and what she thinks. And what happens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Cinnamon

It was another rainy day.

    Gosh!

    I can't go outside with my fab friends.. argh. I knew it! We have plans for this Friday, but we knew this day is going to suck. Hard. We had to go to the pet salon today with Isabella and Pinky, Justin and Spots, Leslie and Cookie and Elizabeth! Now this stupid weather ruined it. Thank you for making my day incredibly worse.   

    Oh, look at my fur! It's looks ragged! My nails! It's like I haven't cut it for years! Oh, ew!! A broken paw nail! That's gross, for sure. 

    And look at my scent! I felt like a huge garbage dump for five years!

    Ugh.

    I hate it when this happens. 

    Now my insticts tell me that I'm hungry. I think I better take a look of my own cat fridge.  See how fab my life is? Except for my dread looks. Elizabeth did it all for me. My owner is one sweet puppy. 

     I opened my fridge with a paw, not knowing there was a mystery behind. Yep. There's no food in here. I rolled my eyes. When did Elizabeth ever forget to stack my fridge with cat food? Oh no, cat food! I hate that. I eat that almost everyday of my entire feline days. 

    Like I can go to a grocery store and throw bananas on a crying baby eating lemons while riding a monkey.  

     Now I'm dreaming of delicious sausage, infinite catnip, banana split ice cream, fresh water, banana cakes, orange chocolates..

     I almost thought I was a human myself.

     But how come? How come she forgot to feed me or something? What did she do to drive me nuts? Eat the squirrels our neighbor's dog, Phillips, catches? Is she mad?! 

    And here I am, hearing her laughing three point three kilometers from here. She's at McDonalds', probably eating lunch with her mother.

    Mother.. well.. I haven't met my own mother before. 

    Oh, never mind.

    Oh, mother of cream cakes! Please make Elizabeth flood my room with sweets. 

    I guess sleeping is the best remedy for hungry stomach for now. It'll pass.. it'll pass.

I woke up to the sound of Elizabeth's mom's car.

    And they are driving their way home. I smell food. Fooooooood. 

    Home! HOME! HOME!! At last. Thank God they are. Or I'll be starving to death. I may be on a diet for now, since I'm trying to show off my beautiful body, but I guess I had a little craving for things with sugar in it.

     Nah, I better take a fake stomach ache first so Elizabeth will know the mistake. And she'll be sorry herself and promise me to feed me salmon everytime. Salmon is my favorite fish, and I would eat them in a month straight without getting bored with it.

     But first, I lay in my bed.

    Second, put on cutest eyes.

    Then moan loudly. Or meow a lot.

    After that, roll around for a few times.

    Lastly, pretend real sick. That you're going to throw a cat vomit on the floor.

     Well, it's my OWN room anyway. So I can just clean it. Wait --cleaning is not in my dictionary. No.. it's Elizabeth's job to clean it. Naw, never mind! I'm not making a mess.

    A real cat knows how to behave like a cat. But now to behave like a real DUMB cat. I'm not a dumb cat like the others because I have these supercat abilities. Like thinking smart.

    Now I can hear the car reaching our village, crossing Blueberry Street and Raspberry Street.. uh huh, and now.. HERE!

    "Cinnamon, I'm hoooome!"