8

~Because she literally voted on EVERY chapter, thank you. It means a lot =D

"Can we bring yestserday back around? Cause I know how I feel about you now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chris's P.O.V*

"Flight #132 will depart in five minutes, again flight #132 will depart in five minutes. Have a safe flight, thank you." That's our flight, I say making my way to the boarding area with my parents. This is going to be one hell of a flight, six hours on this plane. Six hours to Alayna, I've missed her so much. It's a coincidence though, she said we'd get back together when I get back, and the same day I find out 'm going back. This makes me laugh quietly to myself, earning stares from the people next to me. I ignore them and sit put my luggage over head and sit down. The plane took off just as planned and I slumped in my seat debating whether or not I should tell Layna I'm coming home. I decide to not tell her and let her be surprised.

"Chris, honey! Wake up, we're here." I jump up at the sound of my mother's voice. "Get your things, we're here."

"Okay Mom." I say eager to get off the plane.

When we get out of the airport my mom calls a taxi to take us home. When we get in the car the driver takes the money and starts speeding down the street to our house.

The taxi ride took about twenty minutes and when I went upstairs, I changes my clothes and headed out of the house and two houses down to Alayna's house. Her brother greeted me at the door and told me that Alayna would be home in about five minutes. I gave him a one arm hug and went upstairs to her room to wait for her. I don't care if it takes five years, I'm not leaving until she comes back to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Alayna's P.O.V*

Putting the keys in the door knob, I can't shake the feeling that something's about to happen. I shrug because maybe it's just the heat getting to me.

I walk up the stairs and open the door to my room, ready to put all these bags down. But there, on my bed, I see something that makes me jump. Not a mouse, a fly, or a stain. There, sitting on my bed, gorgeous as ever was Chris. His blonde hair, messy as usual and his piercing green eyes.

I shake my head thinking that I'm just imagining things, until he gets up and stands in front of me.

"C..Chris?" I ask looking up at him. He looks down at me and smirks, that trademark smirk that I've missed so much.

"You look a little taken back, Alayna."

"I..I..I've missed you so much!" I say dropping the bags that were in my hand, and throwing my arms around his neck. I feel something cool roll down my cheek and touch it gently with my hand. I looked up at Chris again, a look of worry painted on his face.

"Are you okay Alayna? Do you need something?" I shook my head, smiling at him.

"You're back. I have everything I need right here." I said still crying. And then suddenly without any warning, I was off my feet with Chris's face an inch from mine.

"Don't cry anymore." He says kissing me. I close my eyes and let him, I've missed him so much since he left a month ago, and now here we are.

It seemed like hours had passed when we finally let each other go. Now that that was over, we had to get to the hard part.

"We need to talk." I say very seriously although my lips are feeling kind of sore from our kiss.

"I don't like the sound of that, but okay if you want to talk then we'll talk." I smile at him and then gather my thoughts.

"Chris, what happened?" I ask curiously.

"What do you mean by that?"

"What made you move back so suddenly?"

"Are you not happy to see me?" He asks, a frown finding its way to his face.

"No, that's not it at all. It's just that you came back without any warning and I wasn't expecting you to be here when I came back and I missed you very much but--" He chuckles lightly and covers my mouth.

"Breathe Alayna." I nod, seeing as though I can't speak with his hand over my mouth. He removes it and i take a deep breath.

"So, about my question." I say feeling my face heat up. He chuckles again.

"You are so cute when you're embarassed." His comment causes me to blush a deeper red, and I look away from him. He turns my head back to face him with a frown on his face.

"Don't hide your beautiful face from me ever again, Alayna." I look away again, earning a low growl from him. "Alayna!" He says in his warning voice.

"Sorry Chris." I say looking at him. Wait a minute he didn't answer my question. "Chris, answer my question?"

"I moved so suddenly because Nana died." I take in a sharp breath, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Chris, are you okay?"

"You're the one crying, which I've asked you not to do. Everything's going to be okay Alayna."

"How are you so calm about this?"

"I have to be, my parents are emotional wrecks."

"Chris, I'm so sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't kill her."

"I know, but I know how much she meant to you."

"I'm okay Layna, I promise."

"Okay, I believe you."

"Now, a question for you." Oh no, please don't ask about the--

"The picture." Damn it Chris. I say to myself.

"The one of me and you on our first date, that was such a cute picture right? Anyway, I think I'm going to go take a shower now so I'll talk to you--"

"Alayna." There goes that warning voice again. "You know what I'm talking about."

"I know, but can we pretend I don't so we don't have to talk about it?"

"No, we can't. Now start talking."

"You can't just order me around." I say pouting.

"Alayna, tell me what happened that night." I begin telling him what happened that night, starting all the way from when I met Taylor.

"But I still don't know who took the pictures." I say after the story's over.

"I do." He says grinning,

"Really? Who was it?"

"It was Jarel."

"That little creep."

"You weren't planning on telling me?"

"I was going to, but we had this beautiful conversation afterwards and I didn't want to sour the mood."

"I see."

"Chris." I whine. "You know I hate it when you say that."

"I know." He smiles and takes a seat on my bed.

"Chris?"

"Yes Alayna?" I stare at him for a brief moment and then look away.

"Welcome home, I'm glad your back."

"Thank you, I'm glad to be back." He says and then places a light kiss on my forehead. Things just got a whole lot better, and I hope it stays this way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update- 5 votes? 2 comments?