-Because her story Kiss n Run made me laugh super hard, and I needed that so thanks =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After that episode a relaxing day with my best friend was just what I needed. She answered my phone call enthusiastically.When I arrived at her house she was dressed perfectly. Compared to her and every other girl in school, I was so plain.

"I hope you don't mind," she says looking at me seriously. "but my brother just came back from his trip to Boston and I have to show him around." Sighing heavily I tell her I don't mind at all.

"Great." She says as a really cute guy steps out of the house."Taylor this is my best friend Alayna.Alayna this is my brother, Taylor."I shake his hand awkwardly.

"I don't bite Alayna." Taylor said my name as if we'd been friends for a ready long time. Cracking a smile I lead them off the porch and onto the sunny streets. The original plan was for Jessica and I to go to the nail salon, but me being the nice person I am, said that wouldn't be fair to Taylor. Instead we went to the movies.

Taylor decided to creep me out late at night, and chose a horror movie.Every time I got scared he'd hold my hand, calmly turn to me, and say that it was just a movie.

Finally I got tired of watching people die for nothing, and started to get out of my seat. Behind me I could hear Taylor tell Jess he'd be right back. When he gets the okay we walk out of the dark theater and into the lighted movie loft.

"You okay Alayna? You look pale." I ran my fingers through my hair, looked up at him and said I was okay.Then I turned away.

"Are you leaving?"

"No,I just need some fresh air."

"Would you like to take a walk?"

"Yeah, that would be nice."We go through the double doors that led to the exit. Looking up at the sky I smiled.The moon was shining especially bright tonight, and under it's soft light I really saw Tyler.He was tall with dirty blond hair and chestnut brown eyes. He was muscular, but not to the point that it was scary.He seemed like a really nice guy.As we were walking I felt the cool ocean breeze against my skin. We were so close to the water I could almost taste the saltiness. I secretly longed to be on the water. Since Chris left I hadn't gone back. I wish I was wearing a bikini right now. Then again, the mall is just a few blocks down.

"Can you swim?" I asked randomly.

"Yeah why?"

"We should go to the beach."

"This isn't exactly beach attire Alayna."

"Come on please? The mall's right there."

"Fine let's go." We walked to the mall. I bought a teal-blue and pink bikini. He bought black swim trunks and two towels. We got go the beach at around 9:30.

"Race ya." I said. After swimming I sat on the cool sand in fetal position taking in the beautiful scenery in front of me.I could feel Taylor's eyes on me, but I didn't mind because I liked the attention.

"Alayna?" He said. Because of the overwhelming silence that we were sitting in, when I heard his voice it scared me.

"Yes Taylor?"

"You have really beautiful hair."

"Thanks."

"I like girls with really long hair, and pretty faces." I felt my cheeks get warm. I'm blushing, I only blush when Chris talks to me.