We Have To Kill Jason

Ski and Alec found their father! Well he found them... Still Alec's POV:

______________________________

 "You're a liar! You aren't our father!" Ski yelled making me jump a little. "Our dad died when Alec was just 11 fucking years old! You damn liar!" Ski yelled. "What?!" I jumped out of my seat as he looked at me. "You told me dad didn't want us anymore. You said he left us for another woman and other kids. You lied to me?" I asked as a full bubble of anger and betrayal spread through my chest. "Zander, no please, I'm sorry. I had to-"

"No you should've told me the truth! You know how much I cared about dad and how much I loved him! I said very hurtful things said things I could only ever imagine. 9 fucking years of that, and you couldn't grow a dick to tell me anything!? Well fuck you! I didn't need your damn help anyways!" I yelled before storming out. I was outraged. He knew how much dad meant to me and he's dead! I never knew he was dead, I haven't seen his grave, I haven't done anything.

"Mr. Brookes?" That same woman Britain voice said. "What?!" I yelled turning around making the poor woman jump. "I needed to tell you that Amber will be waking up the end of this month or the beginning of next. But she won't be under your guardian. She's going to have to go back to Jas-"

"No." I stated clearly. "She's staying with me and no one else. She's not going back to that asshole because he's one reason why she can't leave today! Do you know how many times I knew she was getting raped, but I couldn't do a damn thing about it because if I did he was going to kill her then do the double take on me! So no she will not be going back to that bastard!" I yelled.  "But sir, authority said you can't be responsible enough to take care of a teenager only 2 years younger than you." She looked up at me.

"I'm not letting her live with a fucking sociopath! Do you hear me?! Get that inside of your brain and go down there and tell them that because I'm her legal guardian after all the shit we've been through! Now get out of my face!" I was pissed. I'm not letting her get away from me. I have let her go so many times to the point where she was about to kill herself.

"Calm down babe it's going to be okay." Zain said coming behind me placing his arm on my shoulder. I was like 1 foot taller than him because he's 5'2. I raised my eyebrow up at him. "Oh. Sorry I'm just thinking." He blushed. "No that's fine babe." I smirked walking into the waiting room

_________________________

Zain's POV:

Wait?! He winked and smirked after he said babe!! Does that mean he's gay?

"Yeah maybe a little." he looked up at me. Did he read my mind? "No your face is expressing everything you're saying so basically." he shrugged. I turned around to not face him. But just because he's gay that doesn't mean he likes me. What if we started dating, but it would be so weird. What if he never actually liked me and was just using me?

"Hey, Z, stop thinking about the what if's it's annoying." Okay he really needs to pull off the mind-reading crap because that what Amber always do to me. "I've liked you for a while now." He said as I sat down in a big brown comfy chair. "When did you first realize it?" I asked and I could literally feel my cheeks turn to heat.

"When I was 'asleep' on your lap and Amber asked if you liked me. Well you know how most people confess when the other does too. So I finally let go because I was so annoyed by my love stages." he shook his head with a chuckle.

"What love stages?" I asked giggling. Love stages. Puff Alec? Haha love stages! "At first it's protection love. Where I always needed to protect you from those jocks at school who wouldn't stop bullying you. Then it's brotherly love where you were my brother. Then it's love, for actually falling in love. I've fallen hard these last five years and yea I just realized three weeks ago that I loved you.

I also never confessed this because with all the shit that we've been going through. Busy with Amber and Austin, chasing them around everywhere. Saving Amber from this hell. She's the only thing I have left other than Ski. and if she dies in there, Ski will piss off and leave me to rot in my own fault. If I loose Amber in there in anytime I just don't know what to do. My mom told me specifically, "Alec don't let your sister get hurt, don't let dad ever get to her" and that's exactly what I did. She's been beaten halfway to death, gotten pregnant over 10 times in the last 10 years and I just don't know what to do anymore. I've been wanting to give up over the last few weeks because I can't handle to see the pain she's going through.

I want her to be happy like when mom always took us to Build -A- Swirl (Not a real place, but now I'm wishing it was) and we had this large gigantic glass about as big as her torso and we'd fill it up with ice cream and we'd laugh and dance and just be free. That night when Ski came home and we had Chinese food and had a huge pillow fight and laughed our asses off. I want that to be her again. Like there is no problem in the world to bother about again. I would sell my soul to hell just to see her happy again." Ski was in here and comforting his brother while I took this all in.

This is it. We won't have those free times where we can go to Swirls or have pillow fights. Amber is on her death bed and Jason is in jail which is most likely to escape at any unknown time. None of us won't ever be happy until he's dead. Then I'll make a plan.

"We have to kill Jason."

___________________________________

What?!?! I finally updated to the sequel?! Yes I did I'm trying to come up with more exaggerating things in this book like Alec is gay! Whoop! Whoop! Okay I'm going to take a nap and/or watch American Horror Story which I've became obsessed with Evan Peters like oh my gosh I wish to be Taissa Farminga sometimes just to kiss him! But looks as if he's engaged to one of my favorite actresses Emma Roberts. How...touching.

Okay so I'm not going to sit here and tell my sob story over that or that Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are married and have children. I cried for weeks. But okay I hoped you liked this Chapter of Only You and comment below some of your actors or actresses that you wanted to kill there wives or husbands after you figured out were married. No I'm kidding! (No seriously do that I know someone.) JK I had fin hanging with you and I will see you guys whenever when I update. BYIEE!