2

Disclaimer: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge is not mine.

That night, Kyohei couldn’t sleep. Tossing and turning he couldn’t let himself to just sleep and let the whole situation go. He stood up.

Grabbing his jacket and searching for Auntie’s credit card looking for some info. He woke Ranmaru up asking for some money and Ranmaru having no time to ask just grab a couple of bills and handed them to Kyohei. He went on his way walking, riding a bus even if he knew his life is dangerous at this hour due to some girls or maybe even guys lurking around. He wore a face mask and a nerdy kind of glasses to disguise himself a bit.

After some hours or so.

He saw a mansion –scratch that– a castle perhaps no wonder this is Auntie’s home. He peeked inside the huge gates. A couple of cars were inside, and a lot of choppers too. He gulped, where did she get a huge amount of freaking money anyways. He decided to climb the gates and swiftly he reached the bottom. The question now is where Sunako’s room is. He look up about twenty floors of the house is actually there causing him to drop his jaw what if she’s on 19th floor damn. He observed all the windows. Since Sebastian and some maids are living here too he thought they’ll be at the ground floor. He noticed something at the balcony at the exact 4th floor of the castle looking mansion. He stared at the woman gazing at the darkness.

Sunako.

He climbed up at a superhuman speed. He used his strength to lift his body at the balcony, appearing behind Sunako, she wore some thin looking night dress to bed, her raven black hair up into a ponytail revealing her smooth white neck. Kyohei blushed not used to seeing this sexy side of Sunako, goosebumps formed in Sunako’s skin as the chill of the air hit her.

“Why do I need to wear a stupid thing like this to bed.” Sunako muttered in her emotionless voice.

A jacket suddenly slipped on her shoulder blades, she almost fell down the balcony but as a a pair of warm arms wrapped around her she felt warmth tingled in her whole body.

“I- I miss you.”

Hearing his voice made Sunako’s heart flutter crazily. Blood dripped down her nose but she reached for it stopping the bleeding immediately.

“Radiant being of light.” Sunako muttered. Kyohei chuckled, missing her nickname for him, actually for the four of them.

He hugged her so tightly and Sunako had no choice but to just enjoy the warmth in Kyohei’s arms. Nothing can compare her happiness now.

“Nakahara, I’m sorry. I’m just too fucking jealous of that guy and I never thought I’d react that way I- I’m so so sorry. I don’t mean—”

Sunako turned her head to the side causing for her to kiss Kyohei’s lips. They stayed like that for a while, Kyohei being able to turn her body so that he can kiss her much more deeply.

Breaking the kiss Kyohei hugged her again. “Sunako chan. I’m in love with you. I love you more than everything, you’re my first love. I don’t care if you love Hiroshi more than me or if you watch thousands of blood shedding movies I’ll still love every bit of ya. You’re the reason why I’m still alive. I just love you so much—“

“I love you too, Kyohei kun.”

Kyohei was taken aback it definitely is not the first time someone told Kyohei I love you but Sunako called him by his name for the first time. He kissed her much stronger and deeply, tilting her face for him to kiss her as much, his lips moving down her jawline using his teeth to nip at the flesh of her neck. Sunako’s hands raked through his golden blonde hair enjoying his lips as it tortured her throat and neck.

He stopped, “Sunako, you’re beautiful don’t believe anything other than that.... And what I was about to do now must be done for just a beautiful woman like you.” Kyohei whispered as he continue on what he was doing.

“Ah, Kyohei.”

-

The next day

Takenaga, Ranmaru and Yuki woke up to a very delicious smell in the kitchen. “Don’t tell me Kyohei is cooking?” Ranmaru yawned.

As they landed on the kitchen, they all fell down their faces. Sunako just pecked Kyohei’s lips as she cook and Kyohei didn’t punch or kicked her he just simply smiled and hugged Sunako from behind.

“I’m probably dreaming.” Yuki said as he rubbed his eyes.

Takenaga is on the phone, “Noi, you have to come here. NOW!”

Ranmaru smirked. Finally, finally Kyohei and Sunako is now together.

P.S. and Sunako is now home, no more convinience store food shit.