I want to tell you something

Imagine #12

You were known as Y/N, Y/L/N, the famous singer and actress, girlfriend of Justin Bieber. Justin was your first boyfriend, and first kiss, but you have never had sex with him or anyone, he said he would wait for you, until you were ready, and he has, you feel kind of guilty that he had to wait just because your not ready, but your glad he could wait, you've been together for about a year and a half, you really love him and he loves you too.

You were home with Justin, sitting on the couch watching cartoons. You feel someone staring at you, you look at Justin and see him looking at you with a cute little smile. "What?", you ask him smiling, "your so cute", he says, making you look down blushing.

"I want to tell you something", he says looking at you, "go ahead, anything", you tell him, he looks you in the eyes with a serious look but with a smile.
"No matter what happens I will never break up with you. I'll never cheat, I will always be loyal and honest. I won't ever let you walk out of my life without doing what ever I can to stop it from happening.
I want to make this relationship last for as long as possible. I want to be with you forever. I can't wait till we have little kids of our own running around the house. I want to live my life with you, forever. I wan to grow old with you. Because I love you." He tails you

By this time, you had happy tears coming out of your eyes and a huge smile on your face.
"Justin, did you mean all that?", you ask him, "yeah, babe", he say rubbing your cheek wiping a tear. "That was so sweet Justin, thank you so much, I'm the luckiest girl to have you", you confess. "Im the luckiest guy, to have you y/n, he says.
"I love you y/n", he says, "I love you too , Justin", you tell him. You both lean in and the most passionate kiss.

Thanks for everything Justin, thanks for being the most amazing boyfriend ever", you tell him, he smiles at you.

You both spend the rest of the day, cuddling and watching cartoons together.

N/A
Hope you liked this. Remember to go vote for Justin for best social artist of billboards please. Much love 💜❤️💕😘