Chapter 11 - Craziness

~Katt’s P.O.V.~

“Katie! Wake up already! You’re going to be late for your very important date!” KayRina sang.

“That’s the worst pun you’ve ever made. Were you watching Alice in Wonderland again?” I asked her.

“No, actually I was watching Malice in Wonderland.”

“Of course you were.”

I sat up in my bed as she swung the blinds open. A burst of light hit me in the face, causing me to have an eyeball seizure. I screamed and held my face in my hands.

“Don’t go towards the light, Katie!”

“Really asshole? What did you pick out for me to wear?”

KayRina picked an outfit up off of her bed, and threw it at me. A green long-sleeved crop top, and camouflage skinnies. She knows me. 

“Hurry up and put it on so I can do your hair. Wear your metallic converse.”

“Yes mom.”

I quickly put on the outfit and sit on the toilet while KayRina curls my hair. I go light on my makeup, only putting on mascara. Then, I put on my shoes, deodorant, and brush my teeth.

“Here is your purse and your keys, your phone is in it and some money. He’s meeting you at the Starbucks on  17th street. Hurry or you’ll be late. Drive safe.” KayRina says nearly pushing me out the door.

As I walk down the hallway of the hotel, she leans her head out the door and screams, “I love you!”

She’s freaking hilarious, I swear.

“I love you too biotch!” I yell back earning a few glares.

I hurry into the elevator and then out of the hotel. I call a taxi, and climb inside.

“Starbucks on 17th, please,” I tell the taxi driver. He nods and pulls away from the hotel.

~KayRina’s P.O.V.~

I shut the door, and walked over to my bed. My head barely hit the pillow before someone knocked my door. “Are you for real right now?” I said.

I stood up, walked to the door and opened it to reveal a very awkward looking Marcii.

“Hey, can I come in?” she asked, pushing her way through the door.

“Hey, sure. Why not? Nobody was trying to sleep.” I replied.

“Perfect.”

Seriously? I sat down on my bed and looked up at her. She paced back and forth at the foot of my bed. Maybe she’s here to talk about Travis.

“So what’s up?”

“Should I tell Travis? I mean I know we broke up, but does he need to know? We were together for almost three years. Maybe I should tell him. But, he broke up with me. So maybe I shouldn’t.”

“Tell him.”

“Okay,” she said. She ran her hand through her flaming red hair, and began to walk towards the door.

“Wait, Marc?”

“What?”

“What are you telling Skitz?”

“About Zayn!”

“What about him?”

“The date!”

“Oh, my bad. Whatever floats your boat.”

“Is there something you’re not telling me?”

“Travis is dating someone. It won’t matter to him if you are too.”