Commander Delta

Prologue

You now life sucks. I was betrayed, sentenced to death, and to top it off I lost my family. But the fates were kind they blessed me with a new life, a new family, and I would give any thing for them even my life, cause they are the last thing I have. I am commander Delta but I was once known as Percy Jackson, but he's died. He was weak, worthless, merciful, couldn't shoot a bow, could protect people, and above all he lost everything especially his life to a devil spawn of Ares. But Delta can shoot a bow, protected people, strong merciless, is worth something to people, and has a amazing life and family.

My story of how I became delta is long and all started when I met my half brother. We were in Athens trying to stop Gaia from arising from her deep sleep.

*FLASHBACK*

We were running away from a small army of monsters, when we rounded a corner into an ally. We kept running till we came to a dead end.

"What are we going to do?" I asked my friends.

"Theirs nothing can do but fight" Nico said, and I knew he was right we would fight to our final breath.

"Time to die son of the sea" a voice came from the horde of monsters. I turned to Nico, Jason, Leo and frank.

"Brothers till the end" I said in a low voice so only they could hear me.

"Brothers" they repeated.

We turned to the monsters and shouted together "FOR OLYMPUS" and charged into battle. I fell in to a routine of slashed, stabbed, rolled, dodged,and slash but I was getting hurt badly quick. After awhile I pulled back with the rest of the seven. By now have of them were gone. I fell on ground and put myself into a sitting position.

"Aww, giving up now we were just starting to have fun" shouted cyclopes from the horde.

I was about to give a snarky reply but someone else beat my to it. "They wouldn't of given up if it wasn't for your guys ugly faces and terrible stench, I mean really when was the last time you took a bath." The voice was coming from the entire ally and I couldn't locate who said it.

"S-sorry for h-hurting them we w-will leave n-now" the Cyclopes stuttered. How ever this guy was must be scary to scare a Cyclopes.

"Oh no, no, no, you will leave just the painful way" and I heard the thwack of bow strung and an arrow emblem it self in the Cyclopes head. I look in the way where the arrow came from and saw a hooded figure standing on top of a building with a bow in one hand and green vial in another which I'm pretty sure was Greek fire. He also had an aura of power around him. "Now why don't we have a barbecue?"

He threw the vial at the monsters like a grenade and hit a dracaena in the face and lit the rest ablaze and he threw down the end of a rope to us. "Climb it or burn by the fire" he yelled at us.

We started to climb up first Piper then Jason then Hazel then Frank then Nico then Leo then Annabeth and me. As soon as we got to the top Annabeth freaked out on the guy who saved us.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! THE GREEK FIRE COULD OF KILLED US AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Annabeth yelled at him.

"First off I call that saving you, second I wouldn't of let it kill you, and third no one gets to know my name but people call me Exterminatore or Salvator" he said deathly calm.

"They call you Destroyer or Savior in Latin. They are to different things why would they call you that." Jason spoke up.

"Cause I destroy monsters and save lifes" he said

"Well what are you  a demigod or..." Piper trailed off

"I am a demigod and a son of Poseiden"

That's when my life changed for ever...