Epilogue

~Later That Night~

Ted and I were enjoying our time together until he had his match.

"I will see you in a bit, baby." Ted sweetly said and placed a soft lingering kiss on my lips.

I whined when he pulled away and pouted as I watched him leave. After Ted left, I was sitting there alone since everyone was busy doing things. I had the night off and I was glad, since I had those bruises from Wade all over my arms. It was not too long after Ted had left that I heard the door open. Looking at the door, I bit my lips and started to shake at who I saw. Wade walked through the door in a huff and a not too pleased look on his face. I slowly started back up on the couch until I was against the arm of it. Wade was stalking toward me, not taking his eyes off me. I got up and tried to run for the door when Wade grabbed my arm and threw me against the door.

"I thought I told you to stay!?" Wade spat in my face in a rage.

"I-I..." I stuttered in fear.

"You nothing!" Wade hissed. "You disobeyed me and there will be consequences to those actions!" He growled, clenching down on my arm.

I cried out in pain only to have Wade cover my mouth, muffling my screams.

"I am not done with you!" Wade leaned down and was inches from my neck.

Wade leaned in further and attached his lips to my neck and began to suck at my skin. I was able to get my hand free and push him back far enough to slap him across the face.

"WE ARE OVER!" I yelled at him.

Wade slowly moved his head and looked at me with those cold eyes of his.

"Like hell we are!" Wade seethed and came at me again.

I moved out of the way and just as Wade grabbed me, Ted walked back in.

"Vi, I'm-" Ted started until he saw Wade's grasp on me.

"Get the hell away from her!" Ted demanded as he lunged at Wade, sending them both to the floor.

Ted started to hit Wade in the face until Wade threw Ted off of him. Wade was now hitting Ted in the face and sides and I rushed over to help Ted.

"Get off of him!" I screamed, trying to pull Wade off of Ted.

Wade swung his arm back, sending me stumbling against the wall. I opened the door and called for help as they continued to beat on each other. A few men came in after hearing my calls and pulled Wade off of Ted. They were both bleeding, Wade from the nose and Ted from the lip. I rushed over to Ted and wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, holding me close.

"Stay the hell away from her!" Ted spat at Wade.

"Like hell! She is mine!" Wade hissed back.

"We.Are.Over!" I yelled at Wade.

Wade tried to come for me but I clung to Ted and the men holding Wade held him back.

"Get him out of here!" Ted demanded.

The men nodded and dragged Wade out of the room.

"I am not done with you!" Wade called as he was dragged out of the room.

I buried my face in Ted's chest and just cried. He rubbed my back and tried to soothe me.

"He is gone. You are safe now." Ted whispered as he kissed my head.

"I do not want to see him ever again!" I cried, still holding Ted as tight as I could.

"You do not have to." Ted calmly said. "How about we get out of here?" Ted suggested.

I nodded my head and Ted got his things and we went to the hotel.

~6 Months Later~

It has been 6 months and Wade is no longer in the picture. Soon after the incident in the locker room, 2 weeks to be exact, Wade was traded to Smackdown while Ted and I were still on RAW. Life was perfect. Ted and I could not have been more happy. He was so great to me and told me how beautiful I was every day, no matter how I looked. He bought me things without me asking or even wanting anything. He was the sweetest guy ever. We are currently on vacation in St. Lucia for our 6 month anniversary. Ted was great at doing things for our anniversaries. Every month was a different vacation, even though I said we could stay home. Ted said I deserved more. I could not have been happier.

We were currently lying on the beach after a long and fun day of swimming and enjoying our time with each other. Ted was sitting on the blanket we brought and I was leaning on him with his legs on either side of me and his arms around my shoulders.

"That is so beautiful." I said in awe at the amazing sunset.

"It is." Ted said.

I looked up at him and noticed he was not even looking at the sky, but he was looking right at me.

"Aw Ted." I blushed and smiled, leaning up and kissing him quickly.

Ted stood up and helped me up.

"Ted...What are you doing?" I said, as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Vi..." Ted paused and kissed my lips. "I have been wanting to do this for months and I think now is the perfect time." Ted said, getting on one knee.

My eyes went wide as I gasped in shock. Ted pulled out a little velvet box from the bag he had brought with him.

"Violet Rose Ervin...You are the most beautiful, amazing, sweetest girl I have ever met." Ted started. "Will you make me the happiest man and be my wife?" Ted finished, looking me in the eyes.

I saw so much love, compassion, and hopefulness in his eyes.

"Ted..." I bit my lip as a few tears started to fall. "I would love to be your wife. So my answer is yes!" I said with so much happiness and joy I could not take it.

Ted smiled widely and slid the ring on my finger and stood up, cupping my face and kissed me long and passionately. His hands fell to my waist and mine moved to his neck. I was running my fingers through his hair, tugging gently as he deepened the kiss. He slid his hands under my thighs and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He began to walk toward our own private bungalow we had and walked inside, laying me on the bed. He broke the kiss as he hovered over me and looked me over. He licked his lips before meeting my gaze. He leaned down and as his lips were mere inches from mine he whispered "I love you so much."

A tear came to my ear as I bit my lip. "I love you too." I whispered back.

Ted then leaned down, pressing his lips to mine in such a passionate kiss I could barely match it. He started to trail his kisses down my jaw to my neck as his hands wandered up and down my thighs. I ran my hands over the skin of his back and dug my nails into his shoulders as he hit the soft spot on my neck, causing me to muffle a moan into his shoulder. Ted smirked against my skin and made his way down to my collarbone as he started to slide down the bottom of my bathing suit. Once he got them off, it was not too long until everything else came off and Ted pulled the blanket over us.

~1 Year Later~

Ted and I are now happily married and we are expecting our first child. A baby boy named Nathaniel Alexander DiBiase. We are expecting him to be here in about 4 months. Soon Ted and I will be the happiest we have ever been and will be complete with our baby boy. Life could not be any better than it is right now.