I ran away

Hey hey just felt like wrighting something and this came to my mind!

It's a little short but i like it.

So...I ran away. Its not that bad, okay it is. But would you blame me? My parents just died in a car accident, my big brother is a drunk and I have to take care of my little sister. Plus there's the constant, are you okay? Your parents would want you to be strong and happy. Well I couldn't take it anymore and snapped. I'm not sure how long I ran. Days? Well somehow I fell and didn't get up. My little white hells were no longer on my feet and my hair was a mess. I couldn't see my face but I'm pretty sure I looked awful. My head was spinning, my throat was burning and I felt like my heart was gonna jump out of my chest. After a while it got blurry and I could feel my puffy eyes closing. And...and I died right there in the middle of the street. I'm not expert but that seems like a really stupid way to die. I was so angry for leaving my family, well the rest of it anyway. So these days I watch over my little Miranda making sure she doesn't go through the pain that I went through. I try to help my brother with his problems. One good thing is that my parents and god are by my side. I really hope it takes a long time for the others to come.