walking to school

today is normaly my best day my dad is asleep until nine o'clock so I can get to school with out abuse.

First) I get up and ready, second) try and look happy, third) eat a apple  fourth) brush my teeth fifth) meet ophilea (my best friend) 

"hey ophilea" I said with a fake smile

"oh hey fake smiler" she glared,  "what do you mean by that" I tryed to act shocked .

"well first I know you, second we have been bestfriends for ten years, third I know when you lie and lastly whats wrong and why wont you tell me?" she roared with care locked in her voice.

"well...yes you do know me, yes we have been bestfriends since we was five and yes you do know when I lie but nothing is wrong" I said with my best lie, it obviously wasn't working.

"FINE" she snaped we got half way down the road in dead quietness the we both just burst into laughter.

THEN... we gosiped all the way to school.

when we got to school, she walked off to go speak to one of her teachers about homework.

unfortunately one of my bullys saw me with their gang and creeped their way to me and that was the ending of my happiness for that day.

"OI TRAMP" she called with anger in her voice,

I slowly turned around

"haha the dog has learnt its name at last" she joked to her mates,

mrs jones walked past so I ran to her and made up some idiotic excuse on why I needed to talk to her   

*the bell rang*

I rushed to class so I would get there before they was but I was to late they all beat me up there and then, just before the mindless teacher made her way late to class.

So it was six hours of being beat up today; so let the hair pulling, name calling and being beat up begin, I hate school...

*six hours later*

The bell went off like a calling to hell which it was...  normaly was but tonight Im sleeping round ophileas,  so the bell was just warning for a plague of questions heading my way, but that was so much better the a punch, kick or anything else he does.

* walking to ophileas *

"oh my god, so glad im staying round yours tonight " I said with great enthusiasm,

"why its only mine?" ophilea asked

"I jus dont like mondays at my house" I quickly replyed before she had chance to ask any more questions...

but oh how stupid of me I jus set myself a trap there and then "why what happens? " ophilea snapped

"nothing... nothing... I... Err... Cause my dad is grotty cause its monday"

I lied badly!

"sure... But please dont lie to me I wanna knows whats up so I can help " ophilea mumbled

"I wont anymore" I lied again

" SEE YOUR DOING IT NOW " ophilea yelled with hurt

"im sorry, I jus can't tell you whats wrong " I sighed defeated.

"ok but you know I will get it out of you someday " ophilea laughed jokingly

"haha... yeah " I sighed knowing she would...

I know it's not the best at the moment lovelies but it will I promise, hope you like it so far xx