Chapter 4 - Roadtrip

SOMEONE'S POV

"Tomo, Rina, and Mami let's go!" Haru shouted, and the girls followed except Mami. Haru then talked to the staffs to prepare their things because they will leave now shortly since they have to rest.

"I'm sorry for what Haru acted earlier, she's that moody so please bear with her." Mami bowed while apologizing to Shin. 

"no, no it's all ok" Hyung said that popped out of nowhere making Mami's eyes widen.

"hey you carbonara" Shin pointed to Hyun.

"carbonara?" Mami and Hyun both said in chorus, causing Hyun to be sooooo red.

"because you're white, but now you're tomato" Shin said, causing Hyun to be too red. while Mami still standing and can't react.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Shin exploded into laughters.

"why are you laughing!" Hyun said, Mami walked away without them noticing her. since they are still arguing.

"where's Mami" said Hyun

"Hey! she's just here a while ago" 

Hyun sighed then facepalmed.

- -

"I think I've fallen inlove" Minhyuk said while hugging his self, while they are preparing to go home.

"she must have bought him lunch" Yongwa and their manager said. 

"nope why?" Minhyuk answere while shaking his head left to right.

"because you fall inlove with whoever buys you food." the manager said.

"REALLY? AM I THAT EASY!?" Minhyuk said with eyes widened, he can't believe that he is that easy guy. but but he thought he just shared food with Rina so Rina didn't bought him food. 

"ep! boys! be here! we'll be going now!" Manager said to the boys who now hurriedly to get their things and got ready for home.

"I am excited for chicken and beer!" Minhyuk said

"no beer!" Yonghwa interferred, Minhyuk just pouted.

"Pocky!!" Shin said exclaiming because he now misses Pocy, he would definitely buy 6 packs

"no sweets!" Yongwa said, Shin just looked down.

"Sojuuuuu!!! Yongwa say no to it, or I'll kill you" Hyung then glared to Yongwa, Yongwa just sighed, he can't say no to Soju. (Soju- a light alcohol in korea)

*the boys hopped in into their car

 - -

"where's my cookies!" Timo shouted in the car looking for her cookies

"my melons too!" added Mami

"my soya milk!!" cried Rina.

"nomnomnom" death glares fell into Haru that is invicinbly sitting in the back seat eating all the favorite foods of the other girl.

Haru noticed it and she stopped eating felt shy on what she did, but she looked straight

"it's mine, because I am the one who saw this being messed in the car"

"I can kill you for that" says Rina on her mind

"you don't have the right on my cookies" Timo cursed Haru on her mind.

"a shy glutton" Mami said to Haru

"I'm not a glutton!" Haru replied

"then what did you do? to all of our foods" Mami pointed to Rina and Tomo whose faces are like they are in a death ceremony... that their closest friend died...