Epilouge

Alfred and his tale didn't stop there. Oh no, it had been five long years since Alfred and Peter were kidnapped then rescued, and a lot had changed. Peter now lived with his family, but still visited every time he had the opportunity to. Alfred still lived with Arthur and his crew, but was silently wishing for a boat and crew of his own.

Through the past five years, Alfred has learned how to be brave, strong, and wise. He's fought even the worst of pirates, beasts, and even everyday people. Alfred was led to fight Sirens, Sea Monsters, The Loch Ness Monster, The Kraken, ridden Capricorn, and seen The Rainbow Fish in this tale. And even after all of this, Alfred still looked up to and admired his adoptive father, Arthur. All of this was possible because of him. Without this "Heartless" captain, Alfred would still be living on the streets.

Now, learn from Alfred's mistakes. What he's done right and wrong. He's made mistakes, but he accepts them. He battles beasts, sailed the seven seas, and met the Queen of England--"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait! You're telling me this is a story that you're telling me, that someone else is telling you?" A child-like voice asked, interrupting his grandfather.

The man with greying hair rolling his eyes playfully, but nodded anyways. "I guess so." He paused. "Now, will you let me finish the story, boy?" He said, mimicking the pirate from the book he was reading.

The boy giggled before nodding, gesturing for his grandfather to continue happily.

With a smile and a nod, the grandfather looked back down at the old book and began to read the last sentence of the book.

"And that's what happens when you're raised by pirates."